looking at mopeds

Just starting to look at mopeds.Can anyone tell me about jcl mpo50a?I can't seem to find any information on them

Re: looking at mopeds

no one knows????

prolly cause it's not a moped. prolly cause it's a scooter. prolly cause it's prolly made in china. we're happy to help, but this is a moped website, and pretty much the area's of expertise are europe or japan.

Can you give us more info on the unit?

Have any photos?

went to a local dealer and that is what he has.JCL mpo50a.What is the differnce between mopeds and scooters?

presence of pedals, size of tires, level of awesomeness.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

mopeds > scooters

Found it. Cheap Chinese junk. Do not buy. If you are looking for a 50cc scooter, look at Kymco, TGB, Genuine, Honda, and Yamaha. High quality, will last forever. I highly recommend Kymco Agility 50, and TGB Key West 50. They are the least expensive of the "quality" scooters. Peace. Jerry.

its gut to be a geely or qingqi id stay the hell away from it

yeah if you cant find a kymco or tgb and you want a cheaper scoot look for a hyosung or eton beemer

but then again just buy yourself a tomos moped

I paid $1150 OTD for an '08 Sprint, then added 1977's A55 carb upgrade kit, a Biturbo, and a 22 tooth rear sprocket, and get 43 mph by GPS. But a Kymco or TGB scooter will do that right out of the box, for about what I spent on the Sprint, plus they have turn signals. And this person is obviously not a moped enthusiast, as they didn't know the difference between a moped and a scooter, and was looking at a scooter. Non moped types are probably better off with a scooter anyway, unless their state requires a motorcycle license for a 50cc scooter, and they don't have one, or plan to get one. Peace. Jerry.

« Go to Topic — end of thread