Re: Rally up in port huron

bump

Is this still happening? I'm up for it.

Gabe this is happening and do you know what else is happening my C70 pissing oil all over the place and me not giving one rat's ass because it is the coolest bike I've ever ever rode and I love it saturday the 28TH

512 glenwood

port huron MI 48060

mapquest that shizzz, E mail me and I'll make you a kick ass air filter for a bing, I made one for nate and it is blue

SATURDAY? Fuck. I've been thinking it was going to be Sunday this whole time. I can't go, I have a friend coming in from Chicago and we're going to the Tigers game.

Arrgh. Next time.

Yup, the C70s are pretty awesome. I'm also thoroughly in love with my CL70/Lifan 110, it's been my commuter this summer. I like it so much that I'm going to pick up another one tonight, I found a deal that I couldn't pass up.

The oil issue sounds like a problem though, where is it leaking from?

Gabe it's leaking from the chain oiler, Ive turned the valve down as far as it will go and now. I'm going to let all the chain lube run out, and just put some graphite based lube on it that we use on our conveyor chains at work. I mean it is a sealed chain

Bump word

Thefrightener drinks pee (or natty light whatever he can get his filthy cock beaters on)

bump

Bump

bump

natty light? thats some nasty ass beer. lol.

wish i could make it guys. next time hopefully.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account