Rally up in port huron

so im looking for some people who would like to rally up in port huron michigan for a good ride. anyone interested?

Re: Rally up in port huron

Im from port huron. when were you thinking of having it?

i dont know, prolly along the river of course, through downtown, and maybe up through the back country like berrets hills and what not, ya i remember you nick, ummm bob and kurt where talking about you at alpine cycles, im always in there modifying my crap. need the tools....

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

I'd be interested

well then lets do this, i mean i was in royal oak/ferndale last night and it was a nice ride but i mean i need to get my scoot on...so lets get it going. whens a good time for people?

great views people

1213034136_pic_downtown_02.jpg

the river....i need to ride TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

1213034173_bwbridgenight.jpg

who wants to ride?

well awesome, port huron is nice and flat too. easy on the old engine.

All you need now are like 18 more people and you really have a rally.

Hey man, if my magnum is finished by whenever you have this ride/rally, then i might come. im only over between flint and lapeer, so im not too far away.

I'm leaning toward sunday I've got the day off and if my honda is dun that means somebody can ride my wikid fast maxi (aka dady long legs)

I belive there are some cats in ferndale that we owe a sweet ride session (N8 I will have your DIY bing filter)

I'm down with Po-Ho.

well we need some riders then, nice big bbq my house and some drinks, then we can ride off into the night. i mean we need people. i wanna get this going and get at least 20 people, hopefully so i mean gets of your ass and ride out here.

need people

do you have the eagle I, II, or III?

and also when do you plan on doing this? night rides kind of suck for those who dont have lights and are drunk.

He's got an eagle II and it is super fast and I hate him, I think sunday would be the best for all (or at least me)

i have the eagle II but i seen a Eagle I out at a junk yard the other day totally good condition i wanna pick it up....and well i mean it was just me speaking from my ass. we can ride all day and bbq towards the afternoon or lunch. then ride some more.

YES. i ride home almost nightly with no headlight and an led tail light attached to the back of a baseball cap. and drunk.

yeah if you guys aren't going to bomb prom let's make a go of it where looking at sunday afternoon for food and drinks and an epic ride to follow

Urrgh, wish I could, I won't be around this weekend...

Bump

my boyfriend also has an eagle II. that thing does 40 bone stock.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

People might need a bit more advance notice than this Sunday guys. Maybe 2-3 weeks from now? Yeah, the wait sucks, but you'll get many more people and it should prove to be a good time.

hey im all about waiting it out...cuz i mean i want shit tons to show up. i mean i just arranged for a keg. and well i mean scootin, beer, and meat sounds fantastic especially with a great group of people. how about june 28th i mean anyone and everyone can show up....you dont have moped show up anyways have fun im sure we have extras to ride. thatll give me time to get the third moped running and moonshiners second one running...but hey if anyones down for this sunday thats fantastic also.......LET ME KNOW my address is 512 glenwood Port Huron 48060 michigan.

I am A-OK with june 28th it's official the yet to be named and or formed port huron chapter will have a no-holds barred ride and binge drinking contest june 28th word

hey people its gonna be a rood ride you need to join in or miss out...we can push back if people wanna make it another week after so that way the more turn out. i want this to go off as a explosion, i mean the beer is on us as long as we can get at least 15 to turn out...moonshiner and myself are hosting this get together so email us if you have questions. thanks

bump

bump

bump

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account