Has Andrew been crazy long?

Targaped Multiname /

For anyone interested, Andrew accused me of being a racist because I signed off one post with Sayanara .. I sent him an email asking why he thought I was a racist, and asked him if he smokes too much pot or drinks too much alcohol. That's the whole story that brought on his rant. Shall we pray for him? Yes, Amen.

Re: Has Andrew been crazy long?

toe fur threadkiller /

i wonder if Christ would approve of you being a self-absorbed, judgemental prick?

i think not.

Targaped Multiname /

Exactly, Topher, tell that to Andrew, he needs to hear it .. because all I was on this forum until I was attacked so viciously was a poster interested in promoting mopeds for the fun and economy they are. There are a very small number of people with serious personality problems on this forum but I'm not one of them.

go away troll. everybody stop feeding this fool.

I sent Andrew the email because I didn't want to use the forum for this kind of crap. You can see who brought it onto the forum, and it wasn't me .. but I'm not allowing Andrew to make me look like a shit disturber when it's him.

I can tell you one thing:

Jesus would definitely not ride top-tank. The robe is step-through only attire.

Jesus loves all mopeds, but He would look best on a never-before-ridden white and chrome Puch MV50, don't ya think? Like this one....

andrew isn't crazy

andrew is a fairly sane reasonable person

Re: andrew isn't crazy

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

dude give it up. everyone loves andrew, and youve got NO ONE on your side. you can keep trying your sparticus bit but nobodys going to side with YOU.

i dunno, i'd give up beer and pizza for a never-been-ridden Spartacus, if the chrome was in good condition.

Who's the troll? /

He sure doesn't act like it on the forum.

Who's the troll? /

Sorry Moto, I can't show you the emails of support I've received because that would put them under attack, but they're real. Your just read for yourself what's going on here. I sent Andrew the email asking him why he called me a racist so we wouldn't be using forum space. Andrew brought it onto the forum .. not me. Who's the troll here!

please... do us a favor and go hang yourself

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

YOU! your harassing andrew like a fucking lunatic, claiming support, but everyone on here thinks your an ass hole and you clearly have nothing better to do than start shit and instigate trouble like a fucking child. if anything he is making a case as to why harold should keep deleting you. have you tried NOT being an ass? now that might get you somewhere.

so heres a poem i wrote for moped poem i wrote for you

roses are red

violets are blue

get the hell off the forums

you crazy wackadoo.

You're clever.

Retard.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

wow 14? does your mom know your on her computer? dont you have other things to do like, see how high you can go on your swingset, or play yugioh, or finish your homework?

get a moped that runs, or figure out how to fix yours, then come back to the grown ups table, junior.

Children, CHILDREN !! play nice or you cant play together any more

A personal attack thread is nothing short of reproachable. Especially on someone in as good of standing as Andrew. Luckily your opinion of him probably means even less to him than it does to the rest of us.

lol this is the crazy guy who went psycho like a week ago, targaped who did the Canadian trip, or at least says he said the canadian trip.

just stop answering him hes a creepy 70 year old guy

"Andrew—that’s why I adjusted my spam filters. I love spam filters. You should adjust yours if you can, or if you can’t, be your own spam filter and expunge anything he sends you without reading it.

John’s right—we shouldn’t be reinforcing his behavior. Obviously he finds arguing and making himself the center of attention reinforcing. When we gripe at him, all we’re doing is forcing him farther and farther into the spotlight. I say we ignore his posts. If he wants to offer his advice to people, let him. Don’t say he’s wrong, just make your point and make it more convincing than his. Let his obnoxious posts speak for themselves and everyone else will figure it out eventually. With the number of posts he makes and responds to, it won’t take long.

If you think our Canadian 7,500 mile, Targa-riding friend is arrogant and obnoxious, please signal your sentiments by never responding to anything else he writes. Ever. Got it? (Yes, I realize this will be difficult. It’s very hard for me too.)*

Andrew ! you surprise me you usually let shit heads run off your back

« Go to Topic — end of thread
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.