Personal Email, Targa Ped and Pains in the ASS

UNTIL TODAY, ITS NEVER BEEN A PROBLEM TO HAVE MY REAL EMAIL ADDRESS ATTACHED TO MY PROFILE

You know, I have been posting on here for over a year. Met a lot of good poeple , met may good teachers. Helped people out that have found me on MA, Many have Helped me.

Ive NEVER had a problem with people using my email to fire off insulting shit or bother me , or just be a pain in the ass. What a shame.

One would think that people would have the decency to not start sending insane insulting rants to people's email, but Targa ped has to break all the rules.

TARGAPED : I HAVE NO INTEREST IN EMAILING YOU , LISTENING TO YOUR PSYCHOTIC RANTS OR HAVING ANY CONTACT WITH ME IN ANY FORM. I AVOID YOU LIKE THE PLAGUE. LEAVE ME THE FRIG ALONE, AND DO NOT, DO NOT CONTINUE TO PERSUE CONTACTING ME IN ANY WAY THROUGH MY PERSONAL EMAIL OR PERSONAL INFORMATION. IF YOU DO, SOMEONE REPRESENTING ME WILL CONTACT YOU BACK, AND IT WILL BE A REAL PAIN IN YOUR CARCASS.

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR TOMOS OR ITS INJECTION SYSTEM, OR THE TOILET ON IT.

RETURN TO SENDER - DO NOT CONTACT ME

DONT EMAIL ME, DONT CALL ME , AND DONT SHOW UP NEAR ME.

IT WOULD BE A REAL SHAME IF WE ALL HAD TO MAKE FAKE OR DUMMY EMAILS FOR ONE SILLY CANADIAN PSYCHOTIC THAT RODE A TOILET ACROSS CANADA THEN COULDNT SHUT THE FRIG UP ABOUT IT. I THINK IT WOULD BE A REAL DRAG ON THOSE OF US HERE THAT ACT LIKE GROWN CIVILIZED PEOPLE IF WE HAD TO GO INCOGNITO FOR SOME IDIOT THAT LOOKS LIKE GARTH FROM WAYNES WORLD.

Re: Personal Email, Targa Ped and Pains in the ASS

i think he left already. but agreed - that old guy fucking sucked.

Rock on, Wayne

I wish he'd talk to me.

toe fur threadkiller /

trollgaped is stil around, he just changed his verified user name. it's now "zizz." he's still doing the same stupid shit, changing his author name every thirty seconds, ruining conversations, giving bad advice to people who ask questions, bein' a creep, and, in general, just flinging excrement all over the forums.

Is he a troll and does all this for the lulz or is he just a real sociopath who doesn't understand what trouble he's causing?

Targaped Multiname /

You sure don't know much, Nat.

Targaped Multiname /

Man, you hatemongers sure are demented.

Targaped Multiname /

Zack .. the problems started when I said there was no need to disconnect oil injection systems; and that Tomos calls for Type A (not F) tranny fluid; and that type A is Dexron lll Mercon. Now, revealing manufacturer's recommendations and having a positive view of oil injection systems is considered blasphemy for two or three posters here, posters who have been around awhile, and who don't like a 'Newbie' telling them where they've been wrong for a few years .. so they stated this same kind of abuse. My only recourse seems to be to tell lies and agree with everything they say even if it causes someone to wreck their moped. You saw the vitriol for yourself. It wasn't coming from me.

please don't feed the troll

Who's the troll? /

If you think I'm the troll, read the posts involved and see for yourself. If you think Andrew's the troll, it would be nice for you to say so.

Andrew -- that's why I adjusted my spam filters. I love spam filters. You should adjust yours if you can, or if you can't, be your own spam filter and expunge anything he sends you without reading it.

John's right -- we shouldn't be reinforcing his behavior. Obviously he finds arguing and making himself the center of attention reinforcing. When we gripe at him, all we're doing is forcing him farther and farther into the spotlight. I say we ignore his posts. If he wants to offer his advice to people, let him. Don't say he's wrong, just make your point and make it more convincing than his. Let his obnoxious posts speak for themselves and everyone else will figure it out eventually. With the number of posts he makes and responds to, it won't take long.

If you think our Canadian 7,500 mile, Targa-riding _friend_ is arrogant and obnoxious, please signal your sentiments by never responding to anything else he writes. Ever. Got it? (Yes, I realize this will be difficult. It's very hard for me too.)

why do we always have to have one , my brother inlaw belongs to an enviromental forum if you think you have trolls he has wakos emailing him and calling his home phone

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

andrew is awesome

targaped you still suck

trying to rally hate for andrew is super lame, and about as likey as poland fending off germany.

give it up. no one here likes you. your advice is not welcome. no one wants you here, no one cares. isnt there a yahoo chatroom somewhere you could shit on? go away.

and yes, for you i monger hate. lots of it.

Who's the troll? /

Thanks for mentioning my trip, Linda, I'd be criticized if I did it. But listen .. just read what's been written here, and see for yourself who loves getting the name ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW ANDREW

up in lights.

Who's the troll? /

Hatred is bad for your health, Moto. That's why I try not to hate. Try it sometime.

engaging this idiot is hardly the way to make him go away. everybody should consider this the last response of this thread.

« Go to Topic — end of thread
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.