Im not complaining just wonder

I have a 78 high torque Puch maxi 2HP e50 engine , only mod is a cheap Treats bullet pipe ( which by the way is a sweet pipe for the money ) my ? is this what makes this ped so much faster than my others ,it goes a clean 40 mph on the flat, down hill it gets scary , other than being high torque and having the 14mm carb and the pipe its no different than my other maxi 2hp which only goes 30 on a good day , just wondering

Re: Im not complaining just wonder

My guess is ignition timing .

toe fur threadkiller /

i like bullet pipes.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

14mm carb, probably better compression and stuff.

probably this.

1. higher gearing. countershaft and rear sprocket

2. your big carb, bullet pipe

Sometimes ya just get a fast one!

Also sometimes somoene ported it, or deresticted the exhaust

Other times you just seem to get lucky and unintentionally stumble on a really really good easy tuned state. Sounds like thats it.

Sometimes your bikes running really really running lean and bogs at a start but goes apeshit top end right before something bad happens.

make sure it isnt that last one!

I bet its not.

Na Its been like this since i got it Ive put 1000 miles on it since , I even looked to see if it had been kitted but thats not the case its just a fast bike well anyway I was just wondering if the high torque was faster then your run of the mill e50

I think they are.

« Go to Topic — end of thread