tomos targa

is anyone selling or know anyone whos selling a tomos tagra st or lx in the CT area or even a sprint

Re: tomos targa

Mark's Motorsports still had 2 of these left like my wife's on Thursday. Great little bike. Lovin it more & more.

Their phone # is 860-741-5115. Tell them Moe sent ya. You'd better hurry though, they're going like hotcakes.

Good Luck,

Moe

OOPS! forgot to add the pic

1212939824_bobbies_new_bike_006_small.jpg

Yeah, I love my targa. If I recall, some dude named Ike on here was trying to get rid of a couple.

bump

Are those the Martha's Vineyard bikes? I noticed that the fairing is missing on all of them. I wonder why. Peace. Jerry.

I've got a black 94 sprint $400

ok do you have any pics and where are you located

Ya Jerry, They're the MV bikes. The one I bought for Bobbie has been dropped many times it looks like. I know the rental company removed all the turn signals on day one and put them in a box. I've got those to put on once Bobbie is more comfortable riding it. But I'll tell ya....I'm very impressed with the little sucker. Runs strong, easy to work on and looks like it should be pretty reliable. Everything works and given that they were rentals ridden hard and not by loving people I think it's pretty happy to now be in a loving home getting pampered.

:>)

Moe

1213052240_bobbies_new_bike_006_small.jpg

moe would they have the mopeds listed on there site

Alex...Their site went down and will probably be another month before they get another back up and running.

They're so busy right now it'll probably take longer then that too. You're better off giving them a call to see what they have available.

Where are you from? Daytripper is a straight shooter and has some very nice bikes too and he's not far from Mark's.

Moe

im located in norwalk

It would be a trip for you Alex but might be well worth the ride to see Mark's and Daytripper at the same time.

Good luck in your search.

Moe

Screw fairings anyway

i know thats why im trying to find something closer i want targa i cant find one

« Go to Topic — end of thread