Street raceers

billy bob /

one day i was driving my moped down this street and i noticeed i was in the middle of a street race so i tryed to get out of thier as fast as i could but it was to late i was going as fast as i could i saw them comming and one of them hit me from behind i did 2 flips in the air and i landed on the street i broke my leg and i got back on my moped and i was on my way home on the highway and a simi hit my i rolled under it and the back tires rolld over my head and then the simi trailer hit my moped and the muffler of it came down and hit me in the face. i only got 3 days in the hospitili broke every bone in my body and i got 3rd degree burns on my face

Re: Street racers

and one time at band camp .......

peashooter /

oh ya, I'm batman...

and i am boy wonder

... and I can do like Ron Jeremy and Marylin Manson so I never Have to leave the house...

Re: Street raceers

you have way to many bones to brake them all....and if you did u would spend about a month in the hospital, and then some time in rehab. is this a bullshit story or is it real?? sounds like some1 lookin 4 some attention, but if its true...that sucks

Holy bad silables batman, to the bat-ped

Maybe if broke all his rib bones, He can do the ron jeremy thing and filate himself too... <hears billy bob doing slurp and gag noises in the background...>

sorry for running your broken boned ass all over the street, i heard the ice cream truck go buy my house, so i had to chase him down in my charger.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account