My new get

This is one I picked up today. Not running but only 726 miles. It was originally from a moped shop about 5 miles from where I got it.

Re: My new get

Awesome highway pegs! I wish I had a Derbi!

I would commit crimes for that bike.

nice.

Awesome baskets !!

man i want another derbi

Anyone know where I can find a free manual for it?

holy crap....its like a bravo has sex with an old school bullet.

black/gold = hot.

those mags look SICKKKK

unfortunately the manuals for these arent floating around online anywhere. If you call BJ at handybikes he should have what you need though.

congrates you got the bad ass of the moped world. those do 35-40 out of the box. a hell of a lot more with a tweck or two.

Looks good, you lucky bastard !

I'd like some mags like that..shame to hear its not running..bet you'll get it going. The pegs are neato..wish they'd come up w/a bolt on kit for tomos and similar peds

http://www.handybikes.com click on derbi and theres a pdf file for the Variant.

oops...heres the link to the pdf file pvt...

http://www.handybikes.com/manuals/derbi/variant.pdf

Thanks for the info. I started cleaning it up yesterday and it shines up real well.

It's looking like a different machine now. I'll post pictures when I get the bottom half cleaned up.

I actually just got a manual, sales pamphlets, and a Leone Accessory catalog for Derbis. My only swap meet find this year.

I'll post a teaser pic for you in a little bit.

neat stuff. So what's the procedure for putting manuals up? All I have is a digital camera, no real net- savvy.

1213057707_dscf0433.jpg

Scan it to .pdf

Or send it to me and I'll scan and return it.

Electric start in 79.

could I take a picture of each page and put it in a .pdf?

1213058514_dscf0435.jpg

Its cumbersome and you'll end up with a crap load of jpg's but not unheard of. My puch manual is about 120 jpg files.

pdf is way cleaner.

My new get

Jerry Franek /

Looks like mine too. Baskets fold flat, nice for hauling. Real fine ped, my best climber too.

Not sexy as a Moby though.

1213115835_p1040584.jpg
« Go to Topic — end of thread