sue and ryan from indiana

i hope portland didn't get hit too hard by all of the indiana rain, and if it did, that you guys are okay. see you at bomb prom?

Re: sue and ryan from indiana

sue and ryan are awesome! hope they are okay too. was the rain really that bad?

yeah that sucked i was gonna tune my bike for the summer (lovely thing about fa 50s) and i get it all together going out to go do a plug chop turn around get it running and my drive way is a river :( still haven't tuned the dumb thing.

Ryan and Sue catch rain water, so I hope they didn't get flooded out! I can see them wading through a river, holding their peds above their head moving to high ground! I miss those two!

We are fine just going to spent today picking up downed limbs YAAA!! free firewood for next winter.

See ya at Bomb Prom

Ryan and Sue were on a humanitarian aid visit to my tornado-stricken corner of the Hoosier State yesterday.

Well, it was less of a humanitarian aid visit, and more of a ice cream and moped talk visit. But it was fun nonetheless.

toe fur threadkiller /

holy shit!

nathan!

you live in gas city!

i've spent a lot of time living/couchsurfing in that area....specifically marion, but other towns as well...i'm gonna ped downt ehre soon and we can hit paynes!

haha yeah you know Bob Paul right? We used to break it down daily, back when I was a one of those directionless youths, offending the blue-noses with my cocky stride and musky odours...

I've got connections up north, in Elkhart and Winona Lake. If I ever work up the nerve to make a 60+ mile journey, I'd love to shoot the shit with Motion Left.

toe fur threadkiller /

drummer Bob?!? yes!

i actually live closer to ligonier or syracuse. not far from indiana 5 or 13.

i need to get back down to the area son anyway, just because i miss payne's and marion's southside diner.

and, of course, good time charlie's and beatnik's.

« Go to Topic — end of thread