Crazy Ideas I have been kicking around.

I was sitting out in the garage the other day, and I looked over at the junk engine end of a fa50, and I was like, has anyone ever made a mo unicycle? I know it would be almost impossible to ride, but even just as like a parking lot toy, it would be stach. also, has anyone ever like attached a couple of weather balloons to a moped to make it lighter, or would the drag just make that pointless. Also, has anyone ever built a frame like one of those like sit down legs forward bikes, has anyone ever messed with the timing and rode one backwards style? What about those old timey bikes with with the huge front wheels? has anyone made a moped like that? I don't know why I am asking all this stupid shit, but I would make one if I could, maybe someday when I get more experience and tools.

Re: Crazy Ideas I have been kicking around.

remember this Guy

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><embed src="

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

and here's a pending face plant

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Damn, both of those are cool shit. Except for the fact that the second one is just some cg pictures.

mad skills

for the ecco friendly cyclist

I can start my allstate up backwards without messing with my timing. The worst thing is getting smacked in the shin by the stupid pedal doin' that!

"OUCH! And then OUCH again!!"

Has anyone ever put wings on a moped, and rode it off a cliff to see if it would fly? Dean? Peace. Jerry.

Has anyone used flubber?

Weed this guy out! /

Whoever's been selling you your pot is putting some weird chemicals in. You should get together with the Walnut guy.

Actually, this guy sounds a lot like you. Toilet seats, baby powder, OIL INJECTION?

Mo-unicycle: great idea so long as I'm not the one riding it.

Weather balloons: probably the drag would slow you down and you wouldn't see any benefit other than being much more visible to traffic (hmm... that would be one way to get some strange looks ...)

We definitely need to have a contest to see who can look the most ridiculous on their moped. Like a dress-up contest for looking ridiculous while riding. Weather balloons would be a good start for that contest.

Recumbent moped: Now that'd be cool, and probably a lot safer than the unicycle.

Messing with the timing: I seem to remember someone making the sentiment that it'd be cool to find a way to switch the timing backwards with the push of a button, so you could be going forwards, stop, then start flying backwards. That would be another way to get some great looks from people.

back in the late 70's, the germans made a one wheel moped, just to pull a person with roller blades around.

« Go to Topic — end of thread