How do I edit my posts? I need to fix a typo.

How do I edit my posts? I need to fix a typo.

Re: How do I edit my posts? I need to fix a typo.

You can't edit them.

Just make a follow-up posting correcting the typo error.

Figured. But that typo will haunt me.

The software that runs this forum is old, and mostly hand written by the guy that started MA, and does not offer that feature. Anything you post on here is here for eternity. That does have a few advantages though. No editing helps prevent coverups. If it is something really bad, email Simon, and he will remove it. Otherwise, don't worry about it. Have you met Dean yet? Peace. Jerry.

speed bump ahead /

You'd better not do a follow up post, Landon, someone will accuse you of BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP ing.

Re: speed bump ahead

I have no idea what anything in your post means. I am inclined to believe that you may be stricken with a typographical form of Tourette syndrome.

I'm also wondering about you. What kind of a person would be so upset by a typo? Big deal. Half the people who post on here don't know how to write in English anyway. Simon is the creator and owner of the site. Dean is, well, I'll leave that for you to decide. Another well known moped site, which does have the edit feature, has a bad reputation for editing and deleting posts to make it impossible to prove what someone said. Peace. Or R.I.P. Whatever. Jerry.

On a lot of forums, where you can edit posts, it's considered normal to edit typos and mistakes. That's what he's probably going on about.

--Scott

I value clear communication.

not many people on here do sure an edit button would be nice but this forum is simple like mopeds so no edit button just use spell check and read every thing u post a few times before u post it

Am I the only one that finds it ironic that the guy giving advice on how to make a proper forum post speaks in punctuation-less, run on sentences ?

You are not.

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

But you have to love Zeke.

It's legally required in most states.

« Go to Topic — end of thread