Do I really need registration

I recently moved to Erie PA and was wondering if I really need to regester and insure my '82 Vespa Grande. I've got a valid drivers licence and the bike's in good shape.

Re: Do I really need registration

yep u gotta register it and insure it...it says on mopedlaws.com its only $60 a year to insure it

is that in the usa or canada cuz i need to no

there are laws on that for usa and canada...i think it covers almost all of canada 2.

Kevin Harrell /

Erie PA is in the United States.

just be glad you don't live in canada like me, where i could buy a bike every year for the cost of my insurance, even with a perfect driving record. but it only costs $12 for the plates every year. i figure i am saving loads and loads on gas.

a+

hey amy how much is it for you to insura a moped for one year cuz i live in canada and i would like to no thanks

gordygreenawalt /

erie, pa? I'm right down 79 in slippery rock, just got an 80 puch

im me at GLTenenbaum

gordy

according to the cops 'book' pedals under 50cc under 2 h.p. and no registration or insurance required

but maybe that it just in my area

cost me 140 bux for my jazz scoot with primmum ins. in toronto,trying to find a company that insures peds and scoots is difficult,most won't

Progressive auto insurance will insure peds and scooters, for me its about $70 a year for my maxi sport, its only $102 for my Yamaha 650 cc

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account