Over posting

I noticed some newbies like to post...A LOT. When you new I know you want to learn and reach out to like mind people, but when you start post over were and about everything. It start to be annoying .

Don't get me wrong asking question is a great way the learn. So, is seating back a lessoning . the next time before you post " what big is that bolt" or " my ass fall a sleep when I .....". Please think about it

Re: Over posting

Noticed this lately, i saw one person post like 7 story/questions/statements/crap in like 5 minutes

yeah, i know, i used to be a noob but thank god i have a job where all i do is press start, that leaves me plenty of time to find posts that interest me and i just keep clicking "next post" thats how i learned. i read it all here while i was at work

Dude, I know it's kinda annoying but if thier a member they can post whatever thay want. I mean come on Bro, you dont have to read it!!!!!

_SHE_ is not a bro dude.

I hope I never go over the post, ouch.

crying wolf

Yea You are right. I don't have to read it, but it's the crying wolf. If you post a ton of stuff sooner or later no one will pay attention. Now there would be a major problem" WOLF"

Re: crying wolf

toe fur threadkiller /

so, what big of size toilet seat i needs so my ass won't fall asleep when riding across canada?

bump for for shameless self-propagation.

LOOK AT ME DAMNIT.

it's ME ISN'T IT? HOLY SHIT.

even if it isn't, yeah, i post a lot.

but remember: i have no real life friends. LEAVE ME ALONE!

blah blahblahabslhaolhalbalshalhlsahla ham sandwich.

toe fur threadkiller /

i think you're fine, emily. you're not an idiot, self-absorbed, and you don't ask us four times a day how to make a 2008 targa lx go 70, or repeatedly tell the same damn story four times an hour about how once you rode a long distance.

newb questions are fine.

annoying asshats from jersey and canada are not acceptable.

They're havin' fun, Let em. /

Last Place Tophat - Please don't join the "tell 'em how to walk, tell 'em how to talk, tell 'em how to twist and shout" club. If you've forgotten how to enjoy life take some lessons form the Newbies. Get some excitement. Get some spin. Let the lessons of the Newbies sink in.

toe fur threadkiller /

speak of the devil...

...and he shall appear.

yeah if u think some one post to much go to threaded view and don't click on there name or if its a weird name specific to a topic then its targaped

Yeah MA forum would be great if it had a IP address blocker so you could just ignore overposters.

my moniotors getting all sticky from all the electrical tape i use to block that canadian dude that looks like garth from waynes world and his toilet bike.

toe fur threadkiller /

hahahahhahahaha....

i thought you were supposed to use whiteout for that, andrew?

now i feel all self-conscious.

Seriously, Its like getting braces all over again.

Yeah what's with all the hate on Canadian noobs? We're not all bad.

Look on the bright side. Targaped is gone. I hope. Peace. Jerry.

lol oil injectors

toe fur threadkiller /

bandwidth?

sandwidtch?

Gone? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA /

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Not quite, Jerry. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

F!!@#$%^&*K

« Go to Topic — end of thread