Grease Particles ruining my clothes

Okay so my 78 50v is throwing greese particals all over my clothes. I think its coming from the clutch, how can i fix this? they are like little chunks and when you touch them they smear

Re: Grease Particles ruining my clothes

Bruce Edwards /

Leather chaps if you live in certain areas of San Francisco are all the rage. LOL!

seriously now...i really need to fix this

Trash bag over your clothes, all the rage down by the docks

bunch of smart asses...i did get some good advice for this same thread in moped repair section if anyone else is struggling with this prob!

take a page outta deezy's book and ride nude.

seriously, if you got the answer you needed in the repair forum, why post it again here?

your chain?

prolly coming off a splinning greasy thing, like your chain, or variator, got covers?

CLEAN CHAIN DUHHH

pics or it didnt happen

I'd say... Check to see if your chain is over greased. If it's not, give it a once over to make sure nothing's wrong with it. Sounds like a serious problem. Mopeds don't normally throw grease-balls around.

Except when the greaseball is driving.

--Scott

wash your pants twice, without drying them in between- first time in simple green. second time with regular soap.

Other than that- switch to black. You won't notice the grease and oil till the pants start to fade.

« Go to Topic — end of thread