Puch Clear Flywheel Cover by Taylor

Thanks Taylor for letting me be the first to rock your custom flywheel cover at KZOO this year. Sorry you couldnt make it but Im lookin forward to some bro hugs and high fives and Chicago's BROBQ this summer.

Re: Puch Clear Flywheel Cover by Taylor

let me get one!

fly wheel-quarium.

oh snap, how much id take one for sure

See now thats what i need for my moby! that would stop my grease chunk problem i keep having

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Are these going to be made and sold? Because that is kick ass. Put a little red led in your magneto to match the paint.

siiick.

wow, that looks awesome.

are you selling em taylor?

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Ya put me down for one too if more get made.

Leon Swarmer /

I once had transparent distributor cap on my 327 Chevy. I loved watching it at night.. I want one too.

This was a prototype but I'm pretty sure he has plans for making them available for those interested. I might hook up an LED inside, put a design on the magneto, or maybe make a Peddy Cash logo for the center.

Hey all, thanks for the kudos, and Roberto for the plug. The plan is to get them into production soon, but I am now refining the manufacturing process into a more efficient effort and am designing the build of my own home built vacuum machine. (just graduated, no longer in the world class SCAD facilities)

I will certainly keep MA posted as to when these will be available. They should be sold first through 1977, with secondary runs going to Austin mopeds, Warbux, and Seattle Mopeds. Stay tuned!

Puch Clear Flywheel Cover by Taylor

Rad dude. That thing is sick as fuck, and looks rad on robertos bike.

I do have 1 criticism though...sorry.

If you got rid of that puch logo it would be way way radder. Like seriously a million times radder. The puch thing kinda looks cheesy. YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB on the cover...thats just the way I feel about it.

As a whole, good fucking job bro!

where will you hide your drugz now?

yo brennan, I appreciate constructive criticism, but I'm way ahead of ya. I have one like that, and they will be cheaper too! (less work for me) I can hook you up with one maybe, if I can dig it up after my move. Holla, holla, holla.

1212799087_flywheel_cover.jpg

Those are fantastic ,i want one! ( ah..honesly i really do )

bike looks great too, fantastic job.

Mattman MopedHead /

one of the mopedheads used to put his drugs in his helmut. there was a screw that held on the face shield that some extra room inside. pretty sweet if you ask me..

videos or it didnt happen

Brian Mikami /

schweet! I like one!

That's really cool.

I like it with the logo, without it all you're gonna see is the nut anyway. Better to keep 'em covered I say.

dude, that shit is FLY

I always like to keep my Nuts covered.

I wana honestly say that this is inredible. That is the coolest "accessory" I have seen in a long time.

You would be foolish to only make this for mopeds. You should be contacting Harley-Davidson, and Yamaha, and Honda. Sell the Product. Harley dorks would love this.

Overall, pretty sweet! You definately know what you're doing.

I only see one problem, what are they made of? Will it melt or bubble up if its exposed to the heat from the cylinder (390 degrees at the most) for long periods of time?

I did my homework Eric, the polymer is as solvent resistant as plastic can get, and Roberto can attest to it's ability to hold up to the sustained heat of rally riding... so no problems there.

The covers themselves likely won't be PERFECT (damn near it), but they are hand made one by one so there will have to be a degree of understanding there on the part of the consumer.(this ain't no chinese assembly line) Pricing is projected to stay less than $25 for a emblem-less cover, and I will be reproducing the emblems in clear with various tints of color as requested for custom jobs with pricing yet to be determined, but expect big things.

Glad to see this sort of reception, it's sure to motivate the fast-tracking of production!

I wonder if something could be done like on those ghetto rims where like the center would either keep spinning at a stop or not start spinning for a little after a start. Not a criticism, I think it looks pretty fresh, just a musing.

nice work Taylor. i'm lookin forward to that purchase. get on it!

oh, and nice bike roberto. very nice.

Great work Taylor

i want one

Awesome work, I want one too. You coming back to Columbus anytime soon? I want to see what you did with that Bianchi.