SUNSET RIDERS SATURDAY AFTERNOON RIDE AND FILM

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

yeah so i was thinking we could have a day ride saturday and maybe get some film of us, our bikes, us riding our bikes, and the west side we love so much. what do you guys think? all are welcome to this ride SFers.

Re: SUNSET RIDERS SATURDAY AFTERNOON RIDE AND FILM

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

bump

Badumpabump. I Got no wheels J-sizzle. Still waiting on replacement parts. Buzz my house though.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

WHERE YOU AT SAN FRANCISCO??

don't feel like running from the cops again. west side obviously = not the best side.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

oh you mean, whining a bunch and acting like a scared kid with the boogie man in his closet? we ran from the cops, you got busted. and after all that bragging about how youve got the fastest bike. lol. not to mention selling out the other riders by refusing to go back for the ones that got left behind, just so you could save your own skin and play it safe to go on your trip? thats not how we roll. i love you will, your a funny guy. but seriously, be a man. FUCK THE POLICE! WERE THE SUNSET RIDERS! WEST SIDE IS THE BEST SIDE!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><embed src="

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sunset Rider Badasses... ride with no plates, run stop signs, and jump into bushes or burn it to evade the red and blue.

An yet, pulled over twice in two weeks and get nothing more than a "ride safe" warning? Is that right? Fucking pigs. I will shit on the graves of their ancestors.

dude wait for me!! i should be in around 3!!!!

call me if annything 858 245 5820

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

sweet! definitly man. were still working out the logistics. ill call ya and let ya know for sure. need to come out on a wednesday too mang!

yo! what time?

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

MEET AT 330PM AT PITTSBURGH PUB. 47TH AND JUDAH!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

LETS ROLL!

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

k bye

« Go to Topic — end of thread