FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!

i hate you, you damn marines! im in san diego and i just got jumped by 4 marines... they are now sitting in jail and im at home with a splitting headache and the fatest lip youd ever see!.

fuck those fools.

if your a marine, im sorry.. but these ignorant bastards tonight.. FUCK YOU!

FUCK YOU FCUK YOUFCK OYU!!!

damn my headhurts.

PS. give me a garelli SSXL

:(

Re: FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!

Holy crap! That's insane what happened? At least they're where they belong for the moment.

so im visiting my mom in san diego i live in SF right now for school.. anyways me and some of my high school friends went out(downtown SD- star bar to be exact) and we where leaving a bar, and these fucking marines called my friends gay, and told them to make out.. now mind you they dont look scenester/hipster or anything like that.. normal ass dudes.

they aggressively push my friend down and the marine tears his shirt off. and starts swinging- me being small; grabs the first dude i see and puts him in a choke hold and hold on for dear life.. i have another dude put me in a choke hold while holding onto his friend and he starts jabbing away. end up on the ground and see the rest of the fuckers in hand cuffs... anyways my brother backed me up and he and i finished the police report as those fucking idiots sat handcuffed.

fuck im pissed.. i just wanna ride my cobra into the wind..

SF ill be home soon.

in the wise words of my friend, "slaughter cities nightly."

Sorry to hear about that man. At least you're ok, and those dudes will face some charges.

thanks for the support guys. im so mad right now :/

why cant everyone ride mopeds and just be happy?!

Those Marines will more then likely be put out of the service. The bad news They can't go to Iraq and find a IED. If I remember right Cali has some pretty tough hate crime laws

cha-ching....

One more thing They are going to face Attical 15 Or Office hours . This means a reduction in rank , half pay and be on retrection

Press charges and if your or your friends were minors they would go to jail for assaulting a minor plus you would get some $$$

elliott!

let's see that fat lip.

here's my shit yo..

what is that ? a Rabid pink panther claw

gloomy bear,

I never met a Marine i liked... other than the great Brian Phillips.

Yeah, I'd be pissed. Your taxes pay those freaks. You're a braver man than I though, Jumpin' on that guy was pretty insane! Your friend is lucky to have someone who's got their back. This will be a great story to tell girls, you'll need to embellish a little, you know, polish it up. "The night I took on 4 marines at once to save my friend" I'm glad you're more or less ok.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

sorry to hear it mang. why dont you come ride it off with the sunset riders this saturday? wed ove to see you there man!

my diagnosis, bad babysitting!

Uncle

Sam's

Misguided

Children

You've used the official "I Just Seized My New Kit" Title.

i would definitely file suit.

they will probably settle before you rack up many attorney fees.

You should be able to ease your pain and suffering with a few new peds

FUCK THE MILITARY, JUST A BUNCH OF KIDS TOO DUMB TO MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT.

UV we got an extra top tank if you wanna come to south dakota

So sorry to hear about this ultrav.

P.S. Generalizing about a huge group based on the actions of a select few is fun, huh? Huffy, for 27 years old, you're super ignorant.

San Diego has always been a retarded place. It's always about three years behind the rest of the west coast.

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

The dude driving the bus at KZoo was a mariene.

I've met a couple other good ones, no bad ones personally.

All that's in response to the generalizers.. You got jumped by some bad dudes, and I hope they take care of you for it.

sue those meat heads

The thing you need to understand about marines is that they spend twelve weeks in boot camp (an extra month longer than all other branches of the military), being trained specifically to be psychopaths.

I have nothing personally against marines, but anybody in the navy can tell you that marines are nuts (in general).

--Scott

(PS, don't think that I was claiming to be in the military.)

Yeah, you're right Scott.

There's good and bad in every group, obviously. I would have to agree, though, that more criminal offenses are committed by Marine members than by other branches. Army is probably a close second.

I was slightly annoyed by Huffy's comment because he put the military as a whole on blast.

somebody talked shit. marines just don't jump people for no reason

geez rob! that cast does look like a gloomy paw! yikes

i think its time to hit south dakota and wreck some havic as well.

anyways i just woke up with the craziest headache.. whatever, i think the funniest part was my friend sunny, a bad ass korean chick i roll with who rocks a scooter was on top of one of the jar heads and trying to punch the shit out of him. humorous side note.

*i dont mean to hate on all the marines, its just there are so many bad experiences its hard to keep the respect.

Not necessarily true. I was doing some training in Texas last year, alongside Marines, and a few decided to get drunk one night and put some newly learned hand-to-hand combat skills to use on some guy in a nearby town.

It ALWAYS involves alcohol. Always.