SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!

i was wondering how many cuttle pudders are in town the weekend of june 14-15, since i know bomb prom is going on that weekend too.

i ask because june 15th is my birthday and i would like to ride with everyone on such a glorious of days. i'm pretty sure i have work off since i told my manager that was my birthday and she felt bad for making me work and said she'd try to schedule me off that day.

(i say this assuming i get my puch going faster than it's current state by that time.)

blahblahlahlblhalalaa.

Re: SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!

Wow. Same time zone, but can't make it. Enjoy & Happy B-day (may you have a great time that doesn't involve bail-bonds).

-- Joe

whoa my post is broken saying i always have new posts and 3 replies. cool?

What happened the other night when ya went to sart yours?

My poochy is running a decent 34 right now, but wow do I have to feed it like a starving kitten. My jets are killing me! I think you need to downjet too Emily.

well it went MRRRRRRRRR and i went GRRRRRRRRRRRR and then it went BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and i cried.

basically not much changed.

D:

weird all puchs i have seen dust my vespa. can you list powertrain components? what carb, what jet, air filter? how does your intake's inside diameter compare to the carb? what model engine do you have and is it stock or warp speed set up? by that i mean big piston, race crankshaft? maybe it's reed valve equipped? what kind of exhaust do you have and is it new? i saw your bike pic before you put wheels on it, do the wheels roll freely? i had a bike with really bad bearings on the crankshaft and wheeels, and it didn't sound nice and the ride sucked too. oh the throttle cable might not be attached or routed right, and the carb might not be opening very much. but yeahh... i just passed my california enhanced smog certification course, and im feeling fairly smart right now. hook me up with all the info you can and i might be able to fix your bike online. dude before i forget happy birthday!!!

holy shit, dude... slow down.

i don't even know where to begin answering that.

most cutters will still be in town. i think zach, emilie, erin sanders are the only ones going to bomb prom. Sunday is play-all-day day so there will be fun. i vote oak's park far your birthday.

unga bunga start with anything on the list that you recognize! or just send me up close pics of your particulars so i can ID em. you need food? do you have a second harvest food bank nearby? they might be able to help you! or just don't like what's in your cupboards? get baked, and you might like things you didn't like before... hell now i like broccoli and bell peppers and mushrooms and onions, mmmm... sorry

Hey Happy B-Day - So your mom/dad had ya on Fathers Day ?? too- cool !

i hope you find clarity long enough to decipher the list i sent you. you want your beautiful little bike to purr, right? show some sanity and let's complete the restoration.

« Go to Topic — end of thread