Moped Warehosue READ!

I want to get the 65 cc kit for my cosmo avanti.... will thsi kill me engine? Also, what do i ahve to get or change for this new kit to run good???

Since I live in jersey, could I come with my moped and have you guys install it for me?

Re: Moped Warehosue READ!

You could've probably just emailed them man.

Chris MWH /

George,

I had tried to e-mail you on this . Maybe it did not go through. To be honest I am not a real big fan of the kit on the cosmo or Avanti because they have so much clutch/transmission problems and the kit really aggravates the problem. I have had no problems at all installing them on actual Garelli mopeds. I have heardthat they are trying to make a new clutch assembly for it but no word onwhen it is available. In the mean time the hot ticket is to pick up any oldgarelli VIP 2 speed engines you can find and swap the parts out.

Chirs MWH

You should email Chris directly instead of posting to this forum. Not only will you be sure that he got it, but you won't clutter up this forum with a private question.

thanks.

simon

so, i will have to buy a whole new moped when they release the new transmission and cluth?? I havn't had a problem with my cluth or tranny and have driven it 2100+ KM. Not one lock up, and I have gone maybe 50 mph with her..... down hill.... Does that chnage anything??

bump/

What the hecks wrong with you ?

Can't you read ?

Simon told you to email the guy directly.

Whats so hard to understand ?

.. if you want to talk to someone specifically ... email them ... forums are not for that.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account