CHAD BURKE IS QUITTING MOPEDS?!?

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

So I call Chad today, wanting to come down to the warehouse and work on mopeds. He says to call Nick instead, because he's getting out of mopeds!! He said it so calmly, it was strange, it didn't even sound like a joke. I asked him why he was doing that and he said he didn't want to talk about it over the phone, said he had to go, then hung up. Weird...anyone else know anything about this???

Re: CHAD BURKE IS QUITTING MOPEDS?!?

NoOOOOOOoOoOOoOo!!!!

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

When we were at Kzoo this year, some crazy dude at the liquor store said he had mopeds and asked us if we knew Chad Burke. Then he said they were homeboys goin' way back. Then we said we had to get into the liquor store because it was closing so we took off. While we were inside, the dude working there locked us inside, grabbed a broom and chased the guy out of the parking lot threatening to beat him...

So, everyone knows mopeds = Chad Burke. Even crazy hobo dudes.

wow mad rush at his warehouse

/me claims an fa 50 kit and and a random bike

in all seriousness he can't quite

i would cry

ケサムツグ チノカコサ /

He probably discovered the awesome hobby that is civil war 1:48 scale diorama modeling. Buy what you need now before Chad gets real serious about it or you will be buying it from him.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

:clutches his gaming miniatures protectively:

well this would make one hell of an auction!!

What the heck?!!?!!? Seriously? That would suck! And he's supposed to be getting me my Leovince!

Zack Rineer /

He was wanting to buy my safari, im in PA..

But then I sold it..

CHAD BURKE IS QUITTING MOPEDS?!?

omgee gossips is niice

I heard that Chad is getting a sex change, and will be too sore to ride for a while. S, he's getting out of mopeds not, but she'll be getting into them next spring.

At least that's what I heard.

I also heard that Chad drinks a lot of New Castle and farts in his sleep.

:)

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Chad pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Who is Chad Burke?

chad burke indirectly started my obsession with mopeds. true story.

lol if what u said about the conversation was true i'm sure announcing it on the gen forum was the best way to conclude that call.

Maitland Of the Loin /

chad burke was the one who got me into chad burke in the first place. if he is quitting mopeds then i am quitting chad burke

SaVe FeRrIs!

What an inappropriate thing to post.

matt schmitz is the chad burke of gossip

Dude, if you wanted to know more, you shouldve asked chad if you could come over and talk to him. Not spread shit in front of everyone. He might just be pissed and having a bad day. Or he might be quitting. But if he wants everyone to know, he'll tell us.

aren't you in the same gang as him?

i think i read on the internet somewhere that he doesnt like talking to real people.

jk matt!

chad burke does what chad burke wants, if chad burke hates his mopeds worship his hatred u know u want to, maybe he will let u have a peek at his massive collection of emotions...

lol maitland

chad burke once bitchslapped chuck norris. I saw it happen.

you sure he didn't say "I'm getting a lot of mopeds"

I still dream of finding a shriner pile of matching parade mopeds.

toe fur threadkiller /

there was a commuter on ebay last week that was used by a shriner in parades.

i didn't win it.

but i dreamed of how ridiculous i would have looked on it.

if you find that pile of matching 'peds, i want in on it.

weird. will just went over their monday and got some points from him.. i know he was super overwhelmed with people and whatnot.

im skeptical.. but if it's true im very, very sad.

ps-im still in the process of making I <3 Chad Burke T-shirts. I discussed making them with Kate of Bro/hopeds.

If anyone else is interested in a shitty spray-painted stencil t shirt let me know.

i bought a commuter that was used by shriners on ebay two weeks ago.

if he IS quitting mopeds, I commend him for not putting up a big, long melodramatic post about it. I hope he isn't, but I guess it's really none of my business.

nope, it was the boyfriend's brother's uncle...

plus..I heard he is selling his orange helmet.

.no way.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account