Garelli gulp manuals need!!

What im looking for is a service, maintenance, operation manual for a garelli gulp. I would appreciate a PDF format type one if possible, and before i get flamed, YES I did look online, yes i did look at the obvious sites but to no avail. I would very much like a copy sent my way if possible. Thanks!

Re: Garelli gulp manuals need!!

im looking as well!

Good luck

SWEET!! its definetly A good place to start!!! Thanks!!

What info do you need, or do you just nwant it. I used to have a Gulp Matic, and it had the original users manual. I know who has it now, but I wrote down a lot of the info from it.

How the cables are connected to the motor, how to shift, were the decompresser is. See I have a motor which I bought separately with a matching rear wheel which I am mounting to a Jawa frame, making brackets etc. so as a result I have no idea how its hooked up. You can see my dilemma...lol

if you want i have the owner's manual and also the workshop manual, in italian and english this one, by clicking here <url>http://www.studiofm.it/garelligulp/libretto.pdf<url>you can find the italian user manual, if you want, i can publish in my web site also the workshop manual.

Bye

hi i was just wondering if you still have the english manual?and if you do how much?

please get back to me

thanks

Perhaps one of the manuals on this page will help you -

http://www.mopedcentral.com/Moped3.html

also remember a gulp and a vip are basically the same except for trim.

throtte cable goes to carb, clutch cable goes to um...cluch.

Other then that, its a motor!

it is also automatic, so i think it shifts on it own.

the manual martin linked to should give you errtang you need.....

« Go to Topic — end of thread