Drive-thru stories

Just as the title says...share you moped drive-thru experiences and what state you were in.

Kuro Neko Neko

Re: Drive-thru stories

I work in a drive thru and i refuse to serve people not in cars. No BIKES, Brah!!! NO BIKES!!! NO BIKES!!!

I must make a note to visit your fine establishment.

Kuro Neko Neko

my bank closes the lobby in the afternoon so I am often forced to make deposits at the drive through window. The thing that sucks about going through a drive through on a moped is that often you have to kill the engine if the microphone is too sensitive (which most drive thru mics tend to be) and then you have to start your moped back up with a line of cars behind you, which not only leaves you open to the humiliation of a starting problem, but for some reason I have always found pedal-starting in public to be the most self-demeaning aspect of moped riding.

Really what makes it so bad to you?

Kuro Neko Neko

LOL I LOVE TO START IT IN PUBLIC...THATS THE BEST PART...IT ALWAYS MAKES PEOPLE SMILE AND I FIND IT FRIGIN HALARIOUS...IF THEY ARE SERIOUSLY MAKING FUN OF YOU, JUST MENTION TO THEM ABOUT YOUR 120/GALLON AND WATCH EM' BE ENVIOUS!!

Right on! Thats the mopeders spirit!

Kuro Neko Neko

hahaa. That's one thing I appreciate about my Allstate. I can put it in neutral, and kick over the pedal alot like a kick-start. I don't have to move the bike to do it, unless it's in gear.

If I go to any drive thru, I park my bike first and then walk up, but that's just me.

Can you walkup to a driver-thru...I think they wouldn't serve you where I live.

Kuro Neko Neko

The banks here have an outside walk-up, and so does the one drive-thru restaurant. Are you callin' me a liar? Hahahaa

« Go to Topic — end of thread