Re: I feel like a fucking creep now

spam filters are for those who don't have enough free time during the day to sit in front of their computer and decide which is good mail and which is bad.

your lame for being a 51 yo calling a rational person lame.

Don't worry about it. I get messages all the time and it doesn't bother me one bit.

There are lots of different personality types on here, maybe the person you contacted is out wrenching on his/her bike with your info? I check my e-mail sporadically at best, sometimes every day and then may go for a week without using computer, I'am sorry to hear about your accident, I hope you get better soon. Best of luck to you! (I'am 40 and sometimes feel old)

"_just so long as you don

Okay, Bangers (Edward) probably said it and set it straight for me the best. The person I emailed responded and all I'll say is I AM a fucking idiot! Just a big friggin' thick Mic dope with too much time on his hands to think about dumb shit!!! As for the wrinkled up old Scot in the grass with his ass and ball cage hanging out, I don't have gray hair, I have no arse and, well, never mind, it isn't me and it was intended to be humorous - not obscene, offensive or vulgar. (Don’t get me going on what we’ve been conditioned to put up with in our society as acceptable; misogynistic ads on billboards, busses, magazines, television, etc., flagrantly displaying women’s bodies as marketing tools to sell everything from beer to clothing – but that ain’t creepy? Tell that to your 13 year old daughter whose been conditioned to think she’s fat or ugly when she can’t wiggle into a pair of size 2 jeans.) I’m still not trying to offend anybody.

Since yesterday I’ve tried more than a dozen times to change that picture, but the "edit profile" section isn’t letting me do it. (Yes, I’m trying to upload a jpeg.) I grew up in a Scot-Irish family and while I never saw my uncles in their kilts with their arses and nuts hanging out – there has forever been jokes about what might be under their kilts. Guess you had to be there.

There’s an eccentric cross section of mostly intelligent folks on this board and I thank those who expressed their views. I’m just here for fun and information and have had and gotten both. I mean no harm or offense.

And Mopedjay is still my hero!

What now...

Re: O/T - fufu's Near Death

Author: fufu (---.proxy.aol.com)

Verified User: fufu

* Date Posted: 10-21-07 19:00

I ain’t no ped owner no longer! I have no intention to become one either. So, I had no idea about any "ramblings" going on in that forum. Like you said, hope it ends soon or just stays there.

As to the "ramblings" stirred up by me, it was laughable and it won’t happen again!

Did I say never again? Certainly hope so! I have both my fingers and toes crossed! :-)

"...there has forever been jokes about what might be under their kilts."

Dude, we know what's under the kilt. This is not speculation as to the mysteries of the universe. We do not need to build an enormous Hadron supercollider spanning the borders of France and Switzerland to accelerate quantum particles to unthinkable speeds then smash them together to delve into the question of what might be under someone's kilt.

It's a penis, they keep a penis under their kilts.

P.S. - I broke my leg, and had to walk around with a cane for about two months. I lived it up - complaining about fast kids and slow elevators, whining about the rising costs of things, and generally being a cranky old person. So, no worries - even those 25 years your junior have, at times, also been 25 years your senior.

oh Peter you are a creep but i love you anyway

same with you Dan T

I like turtles

That would be me :->

I just called you _cupcake_ and left a message. I'm selling a kilt. Hit me back when you get a chance, judging on your waistline here I think it'll fit (the kilt will probably provide some better coverage than what you got on here)!

1212766578_mopedjay.jpg

hey lucky for you i was wearing underwear that day

I was thinking that we should all get in contact with Obama's people and suggest that when it comes time for him to fill his cabinet that he name you Secretary of Transportation and that that photo be all the requirements he would need.

why cant i just be president and i can have my dumbass best friend eric as vice presdient he looks like osama binladen but without the turbine and beard

you guys can be there too just to piss eric off all the time cause thats usually what i do but if im not there someone else has to do it for me

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account