An 07 Buddy 50 or yahmaha C3?

Which one would you choose if you had the chance to purchase..Im curious what you think...an 07 Buddy 50 with less than 600 miles or an 07 or its an 06 Yamaha C3..to me the C3 looks kinda wierd looking..and slow ..the 07 buddy 50 has had the restrictor removed by the dealer here my town...P.S the C3 supposively has the same mileage or thereabouts..

Re: An 07 Buddy 50 or yahmaha C3?

Dunno about the 50, but the Buddy 125's and 150's are QUICK. The 125 is faster than a stock Stella/PX150. They look better than the Yammy's too, in my opinion.

but yamaha didnt make the c3 in 06

my friend just bought a c3 and has had nothing but problems with it

it keeps running out of coolant and nobody can figure out why sounds to me like the head gasket if gone and it doesnt even have 1000 miles on it yet

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

The Buddy 50 for sure. Those things will hit 45/50 stock.

But think of how many mopeds you could buy instead of that one scooter! :D

yeah no shit i like some scooters but id rather buy a tomos sprint than either of those scoots

Definitely the Buddy. Super high quality and fast. C3 looks cool to me, and has room on it for a lot of peace signs, but is poorly built ( it is literally an ice chest on wheels ), has a very low weight carrying capacity, is almost all plastic, and has fuel injection, a very definite no-no on any bike. I see the C3 as the first of a new generation of EPA scooters ( and motorcycles ) headed where cars are now. People complain about new scooters having no soul, well, the C3 is by far the most soulless of them all. Stay away. Peace. Jerry.

An 07 Buddy 50 or yahmaha C3?

Well I am a new 08 Sprint owner. Its a neat lil bike..bumming the darn footpegs are wider than my previous 80 bullet. I pay 9.00 next door to my apt for a bike box..now I can't park my sprint ..I don't like the pedals...Hey is it hard on the tranny to have motor running and backing the bike out of some spot..I noticed the pedals were jerking and what the heck size mm is my gas cap..is it a 30mm..I dont trust the drunk college snobs 'round here..I've watched these fools start kicking on some poor guys bicycle simply because they were bored...all that notion of being merely an "animal" and nothing more I guess was at work in their minds..I remember reading about a time where a man could simply put a stake in the ground to mark his territory and no one would f(ck w/it...now you need locks galore and locking gas caps...I say kill thieves..make America Safer!!

you get roadside assistance if you buy a buddy, and a 2 year awesome warranty. i dunno about the c3, it's ugly.

One of these days, I am going to own a vintage Vespa P200E, or something similar. I must have a Vespa 2 stroke. Stellas are nice, but for some reason, used Stellas are selling for as much as vintage Vespas. Might as well get the real thing. Peace. Jerry.

« Go to Topic — end of thread