life....

i know this site is bout mopeds and all but im in a tough spot with life right now, so if anyone wants to talk to me bout it just reply...

Re: life....

hi

Raymond Wright IV /

yo.

best way to get through a tough time, heroin

bad...no, dont do heroin, BAAD

Raymond Wright IV /

listen to hannah montana.

she makes everything better.

psycheeeee!

my friends lately have been givving me a hard ass time bout lot of things. they think im gay, which im not and there just giving me a lot of crap i dont deserve. regardless of joking or not ive had enough. and i will take alot of crap but im just really confused. any advice?

Asking them what's wrong with being gay will only make them think more that you're gay. If they're treating you like this, do you really think they are your friends?

if they were your real friends they would see tat you hate what they are saying and they would stop.

Jesus wont make fun of you.

hahahaha. your friends think you're gay? Maybe hook up with a girl or something...? That is if you actually aren't gay.

buy them a jamba juice with 8 fiber boosts.

fuck em. people think i'm gay all the time. which i'm not, i just have sex with dudes every once in a while to remind myself how much i hate it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

that dude is hardcore

!

your're 13 dude. Little problems seem like the biggest deal in the world, but realize you have a life time in front of you. Even if you have a shitty year that just 365 days out of thousands and thousands of days. Problems are problems, we all have them. with out the bad you cannot have good.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

wow dude your 13? for christs sake man you JUST became able to think in the most basic way. so hang in there buddy. go rent all the ernest movies and youll fee much better. thats my bad day cure.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Edward Richardson /

The guys that are harrassing you now, will be trolling for male hookers in their wive's minivans in a few years and getting $20 blow jobs in stinking Port-a-Pottys. Life has a way equalling out, you just have to hang on for the punchline. And Laugh. I have outlived most of the guys that made my life hell in Jr.High. I find that funny as hell. The stuff that makes you weird in Jr.High, makes you unique in High School, and makes you cool in College. Go figure.

that video is epic!

See that post above? That guy has it dead on the head. If someone cannot get thought the day without saying "your gay" as a way to make you feel bad, they might feel bad themselves.

You gotta tune that shit out. what edward siad about being unique is true as well.

im glad im not 13

i got beat up

ALOT

hope you get beat up less

Yea, you have depression, Man up, and go to a psychiatrist / therapist. You dont have to tell your parents. You dont have to pay. You will then feel better, I promise. Oh, and get a moped or two.

When I was 13 I was a mad geek getting kicked down to the ground and kicked in the back. Now I'm 18 and I'm laughing at them because they are doing victory laps, realizing that they fucked around too much, beginning their lifelong careers at Micky D's, and actually asking ME for help.

Hang in there bud, and try what I told you earlier over msn.

You dont have depression. Youre 13, you have a case of being 13. As was said, things get a lot smaller as you get a little older. When you're a couple years older, youll wonder why you worried about that crap. That goes on pretty much all your life as far as I can tell. I know it never seems that way at the time, but trust me, it's true. Especially when youre younger you seem to think that you're unique and a special case and things that you're going through have never happened to anyone ever, but the older you get the more you realize that we're most of us somewhere around average, and people do sometimes know what we're going through. In the big picture, man, it's pretty small cookies. And hey, you have a moped...not many 13 year olds can say that. I look back now and wish I knew about mopeds when I was 13.

I had a batavus when I was 13. I sold it for $115 and thought I was rich. Anyway, I'm 32 and I am a bit effeminate. admittedly, big deal, most guys are, a bit. Fark them, I don't care. I still get shit from friends, but it is good spirited at this point in life. great, call me gay, and tell them how I fucked their mom... I mean there are worse things. I figure most assholes (real assholes) are just jealous of something... maybe my bad ass moby, who knows.

Chins up, carbs wet, sparks hot.

Stoops

Is "You're Gay" the best people can come up with? Jeez, you could always follow it up with a good old "Your mom's gay" I guess. My suggestion would be not to waste your time on these losers, you've got things to do. Your moped needs attention etc. Hell if nothing else hit the coffee houses and start chatting up the ladies. Am I correct in assuming you're 17 but your description is 4 years out of date? That's something else you can do with your time, update you moped army profile. Leaving your friends isn't all that hard to do, especially if they drive you nuts.

seriously, all this is great advice. i was a total nerd in middle/ high school. i probably still am. the cool part is that so many of the people that made fun of me or beat me up are totally fucking miserable. 2.5 kids, married to their bitchy whore of a high school sweet heart and working some bullshit soul sucking state job crunching numbers and trying to convince themselves that the shitty life they lead is awesome. the whole time wondering why they arent cool anymore. meanwhile i get paid to travel the world being totally fucking gay, and they pay to see it. i guess the point is, fuck those people, you dont need them. go to bomb prom and meet some new friends. friends with mopeds.

the hell do you do for a living, Davey? Sounds sweet, anyway.

Hey homeboy chin up man I'm nockin' on the door of thirty years old and I'm a geek, I was a geek when I was your age the only difference is that now the guys who gave me shit at your age are now asking me if I can get them jobs and asking me what the rent on a house like mine is, to which respond rent, I own that bitch I'm a geek. If your a awkward or different person you need to embrace that because that will set you apart and get you all that good good art chick poon-tang when you go to college.

i'm in a band. which is exactly why i was gay and a total fucking loser in high school. dude, everything works out if you give it time. just do what you love.

Laugh if you want but those guys are like the Led Zeppelin of Slovenian art collectives.

Also I don't have any good advice to give. Just rock out with your cock out.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account