Handlebars

Ok im looking at my streetmate and the bi turbo and me going 75 stock and im thinking.. i need different handlebars.

so i was looking at the straight handlebars that are lower and and pretty neato.

i was wondering if i would have to rewire everything and remount certain things, or just how much overall work replacing handlebars is.

i can ride a bike with no handlebars

Re: Handlebars

undo two bolts holding your left and write grips along with your brake lever assemblies and what not

undo handlebar clamp

take off handlebar

put on new handlebar

clamp new handlebar

put on grips with brake assemblies

tighten two bolts previously untightened

done

I think this is some kinda New Jersey bashing bait.

let it go.

Yeah I figured...

you can call me retarded if ya like as long as i get a magnum LOL.

Thats was really nice of you dan. Nice bike.

im from cape may...

and i just like to go with the stereotype that we can go 70 mph with a biturbo,

Thanks for the help though i thought there would be more to it than just doing that

Raymond Wright IV /

you should get some pics of your mopeds on your MA profile.

you can call me retarded if ya like as long as i get a magnum LOL.

Thats was really nice of you dan. Nice bike.

whoa, thats wierd, i put that in the magnum video thread? or I thought i did!

Anyway, even if you are from New Jersey, you can call me retarded if you give me a magnum.

Yea ray im going to start taking pics like saturday or sunday whenever it gets nice out. Just really suck with computers so might be a challenge

lol I'm a sped

This thread was starting to sound like a reference to that retarded flobots song.

this is my new fucking tomos

you know what that means?

i'm going something like 70 tonight

biturbos! biturbos! biturbowwws!

Handlebars

75 stock. Can you say bullshit?

bars like this?

1212628852_imag0003.jpg

or this

1212628888_imag0002.jpg

what about this, oh and im from cape may court house

1212628953_imag0004.jpg

sweet speakers on the bike lol

yea i know i just need a new amp because i fried it a fter a while by hooking it up to the bikes power supply. :)

Yeah tozer those handlebars are what inspired me

is there anything hard about putting them on?

To clear it up for the people who cant read, i said i was going 75 stock with biturbo because it was a little thing people like to call a joke.

AJ, we can read what you write, no worries. I think that a few people have an understandably difficult time figuring out what the hell you're talking about, but we can read it.

Matthew, your bike is... nice! I didn't think I'd say that about a Tomos - maybe "fast," or "reliable," but not cool-looking; the image of a streetmate I have in my head is one of those blue ones from the mid 90s that has "TOMOS" in gold checkers screaming down the sides.

The insets on the sidepanels look deeper than the ones on other streetmates - is that a feature of the '07s, or something to do with your camera angle?

Broken Handlebars

In the most respectful way possible, I have to say that I don't think I'm going to get an answer to any of the questions from my last post.

Goodbye Matt. I'm sorry I called you "Matthew," but that was what was in your profile.

« Go to Topic — end of thread