Video of me giving away Magnum

for you non believers<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i150.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid150.photobucket.com/albums/s116/Danlaw76/004.flv">;

Re: Video of me giving away Magnum

seems pretty setup. He even knew to hit the kill switch.

Hey Dan adopt me

Pretty friggin cool man!!!

that blue fj next to you is fucking sick

is that guy retarded?

"oh boy!"

Ahhh come on with the retarded stuff hes gonna read this , and of course he knew how to start it he has ridden with me on my bikes he just didn't have one of his own , Now he does ,

Awesome! Very cool of you to do that.

very cool indeed

I'll pray for him.

Did anyone not believe you? That would be a pretty lame thing to make up.

HAHAHA dude I think the goofball faces I'd make if someone gave me a bike would have people asking if I was retarded too. Hilarious vid tho, I love the excitement

Good shit. You da man Dan.

One liners are the fucking best.

hey i think i saw him riding it today

Hey Dan , OK I give , What's the story Behind the video ??

Was it a friend , raffle , relative , etc etc ?? Was this a surprise ?? Ya gave us the end of the movie but with no beginning ??? Come on buddy , What's the rest of it ??

Timmy is a kid I have known since he was a little twerp , he had a lot of problems as a child that I helped him get through , A.D.D. , C.C.D. , stress and the such ,well anyway I grew to love him like a son , he wanted a moped so he could save on gas but because of financial constraints he was unable to afford to buy one and could barely put gas in his beat up old pickup truck that the owner of the Toyota dealership we both work at gave him so he could at least get to work , sooooo I gave him my magnum knowing that it was the most reliable of the lot that I have tho not the fastest , I told him I would look into trying to find him something but didn't tell him what I planned to really do till the day before I shot the video , you didn't get the real good reaction in the video as I got the day before, I really dont think he believed me , I don't think he has stopped smiling since , damn well was the best feeling i have had in a long time , and just had to share it with you guys

that is incredibly awesome of you. you are definitely a better man than i. i have a hard time even letting people ride mine.

Wow. That's awesome of you.

Can I have one too?

Nice 1 Dan! Helping out each other is what IT is all about.

how do i staaaawt it?

yes people from other parts of the country are heeeeelarious.

kim jensen /

Awsome work Dan.

The joys of giving and the smiles you put on peoples faces are what it's all about. That's why I still coach little league and run the local scout troops pinewood derby!

kbj

Too cool, Dan. I can imagine the scene the day before. You guys from NH talk funny, which adds to the comedic value. I'm kidding. Live free or die, man!

Again....

NICE!!

somebody give me a hug

nice.

« Go to Topic — end of thread