Slashed Tires

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Yeah, so the other day I go to use my Puch and find out both my tires are flat. I did not have a pump with me or the time to get a good look at the tires, so I took my truck. Tonight I planned on dropping my truck off and riding over to the warehouse. I go to pump up my tires, to find out both had been knifed.

I don't know what to think right now. Either it was a douchebag neighbor or someone intending to steal the bike but damaged it when that plan failed. Either way it still sucks. I thought the basement would be good enough, but the tenants don't keep it locked half the time. I'm moving in a few months anyway, I'll be glad to be out of here.

Re: Slashed Tires

thats some bullshit right there, sorry to hear it

BryAn eurism /

Financially sodomized cagers have to take out their frustrations somewhere, that's my theory

never underestimate the mindless destructive ability of the modern teenager. I know a half dozen kids on my block who do shit like that out of boredom. I mentor these kids, give them rides when their deadbeat parents disappear for days at a time, offer them dinner when they show up at my door, and they thank me by putting shit in my gas tank and stealing stuff if i leave my doors unlocked.

The days of "keeping an honest man honest" are gone, modern crime is chaos.

A Tire on one of my magnums was slashed this last weekend. its fucking stupid. who can be that immature.

my roomates have done shit before, but this is a extremely mean thing.

~SABAT!

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Actually there was a lot of damage around the apartment complex this last weekend, so they think it's related. The guys below us have pretty loud and frequent parties, it might have been one of their many "friends". The apartment people are going to check tires on the bikes around the apartments, hopefully I'm the only one who got nailed. Knifed, actually.

sucks. but this happened to me and justin when we went to puerto rico, albeit on a car. some person/persons came in to our gated parking lot and slashed tires on 8 or 9 cars and this one white beemer got all four tires slashed (we just had one) and the decals ripped off, and shit on the windshield which was then mopped around on the other windows. now that's some major shit. but yeah, mindless vandalism is the worst.

if only i was so lucky. my puch was ACTUALLY STOLEN. so be happy with what u got man, cuz i am now out $430+ but will be getting a suzuki fa50 in the next day or so

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

Yes Matt, you should definatly be happy about having your tires slashed.....

Sucks dude. I had my seat messed up when some guys failed to steal it, but I've always been luckey I guess...

« Go to Topic — end of thread