Re: Whats in your toolbox?

steve /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

everything. last night we did a night cruise and my finicky frenchy bike broke twice.

first time the tail light went out.. so we pulled over, and used a flashlight to see what we were doing. phillips head screwdrivered off the tail light cover, checked the wiring, turns out it was a bad ground. used some extra wire to extend the ground wire about 6 inches to the rear rack, and zip ties and electrical tape to hold it there. worked great.

second time my ped stalled and my decomp was broken, so i couldnt start it up again. busted out an extra cable, some pliers, a knarp, and a few wrenches and we were able to completely replace my cable.

it was a damn good cruise... shit breaking, but still being able to fix it and fix it well. the point is, i would have been screwed if i didnt have my tools on me, but i carry all my tools on me, all the time. everything i have to work on my bikes at home comes with me on the journeys.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account