Re: Whats in your toolbox?

[[ Linda ]] /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

A crappy set of wrenches -- I think they're 8, 10, 12, 14, and 17mm. A crappy adjustable wrench. A tire gauge (but that's pretty crappy too. I need a new one.) A small air pump. Small cans of WD40 and carb cleaner. Zip ties -- big and small. Electrical tape. At least one clean rag and a ziplock baggie to put it once it's coated in a thick layer of grime. A flat screwdriver. A slotted screwdriver. Extra hair ties (sometimes the wind rips them out, so it's nice to have extras). Two bottles of oil that I thought I had marked correctly but I don't think are actually that accurate. A spark plug wrench and at least two extra spark plugs. If I wasn't worthless at changing tires, I'd probably also carry tire irons and a spare tube. The only thing I think I want to add to this collection is a few sockets, although first I want to work on making something to organize it all a little better.

And in my purse I have all my registration-type paperwork, a flashlight, and a mirror (useful for looking at the underside of the engine without crawling around on the ground).

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account