About ready to give up.

Hey all...so I can find no affordable insurance for my ped any where, they all want way more then im prepared to spend (no more then $325 can. a year) so Im seriously considering bailing on mopeding. I have just about had it. I don't need this beauricratic bullshit, I have enough to deal with in my life.

Re: About ready to give up.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Dairyland. They were going to insure my 78 maxi MKII for $155/yr. Try calling them.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Oh, you're in Canada...I duno if they do insurance there.

move to america

erhmmm...thanks but no...we might have high taxes, but you have alot worse stuff...like "Dubyuh" for instance...

thanks for the effort though, very much

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

HHMMM! The madness of King George Bush or high taxes? I have one thing to say about that

OH, Can-a-da

Our home and nat-ive land

form true patriot love

Well, you pay less for health care, don't you? (Let's ignore taxes right now.) Think of it as a trade-off. You pay more for one, but less for the other.

dont worry Al, i gave up weeks ago. life goes on, my friend.

ride with out it and make some stuff up that u don't need it when pulled over no cop will know

Foremost

Actually Homoped did, and come on, seriously though G.W. is freakin nuts and anybody who dosen't see it is equally nuts..not saying that canada is perfect either just stating the blatantly obvious.

I'm though AMA (in Alberta) and they'll do $80 a year... And rates are pretty high in this province. Keep calling around? I dunno.

« Go to Topic — end of thread