BiTurbo Speed Boost?

Okay... So how much speed can be picked up by simply bolting a BiTurbo on a stock Tomos A35?

Re: BiTurbo Speed Boost?

100 mph more.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Mike, he's not in NJ.

It'll give you around a 5mph gain.

Seriously, I went from 31mph to 40mph on an A35 last year and I didn't even change the stock filter. GPS tested to avg of 40.1mph

Thanks. I am going to have get one soon. I need a little more umph.

i have a couple brand new ones if you are interested.

There are better pipes than the biturbo if you're about to pay full price. In other words the only reason to bolt on a biturbo is if you got it real cheap.

how wide is the power band on those how many mph does it cover

but for a pipe under $80 how many choices are there...you know? the BiTurbo is not a bad pipe. If you are running a Tomos you don't have a ton of choices, and the Tecnigas pipes are going up up up in price coming over from Europe and all...now with Puch there are more options, but those prices are sky high as well and a lot of those pipes are no longer being made.

Plus people sell usedBiTurbos for $50...and they are $75 new...not a whole lot of difference.

Looking at it from another angle, a Biturbo made my Tomos 6 mph faster, but it's all rpm, you need gears to make use of the extra power.

So, can you recommend a place for low prices on Biturbos?

« Go to Topic — end of thread