MOPED TUNERS!!! MOPED SET UP SPREADSHEET!!!

Just in case you missed this in the performance thread...

I know you probably thought of this before, but so far, no one has executed it. I built a spreadsheet on Google Docs, where everyone can input their set up in which they have achieved the highest performance.

I already know what some of you are thinking….why in the hell would I give up that info? OK, then don’t contribute…whatever. But tell me…how many times have you had to answer the same questions over and over. What jetting? What needle? blah blah blah. It gets tiring seeing that on the forums all the time.

I think it also would be a good reference tool for people, like Rafter, to be able to go back and see what they themselves set up when building someone a new bike. Shit, I don’t remember what jet I was running a year ago….

The document is here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p_Ysahl1B79WHMUBbvCzNfg

Edit to your hearts desire, just don’t mess with the format please, cause it took some time to make. I got it started. I will be downloading the data frequently to keep trolls from messing with the data or posting some wild ridiculous stuff.

Let me know what you think….

Re: MOPED TUNERS!!! MOPED SET UP SPREADSHEET!!!

oh no gen forum... u should add a columb: posting to riding ratio

this is rad!!

Excellent Idea.

yay

i have to agree if new/unknowlegable people (im pretty much both) but it will stop questions it just answered three to five of mine that i was about to post... THANKS ALOT ALL YOU GUYS THAT HELPED!!

If this really starts getting built out, I'll turn this into an excel file and sort/filter/graph/compare/contrast/average setup/etc. and we'll discover what the most reliable setups are.

I make love to Excel, and she squeels for me.

I always pictured excel as a male. Spreadsheets are very masculine you know.

yes please add more info to this spreadsheet

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p_Ysahl1B79WHMUBbvCzNfg&hl=en

its a handy reference for everyone, thanks alan for making it, come get your free jet at treats this week as yer reward, ok, we'll buy you lunch, jimmy will.

Add Solo !!!

« Go to Topic — end of thread