Well Ive lost it

I have a young friend that I have known since he was 16 years old ,he thinks of me like a dad , he has always wanted a moped and has let me know how envious he is of me for have 4 of them , well to make a long story short , I just gave him my Magnum , he started crying and told me he loves me ,Kinda made it all worth while , I love the little shit like a son , Damn what feeling !!

Re: Well Ive lost it

you have a good heart.

o y couldn't i have a fake dad like u who gives me a magnum

o nvm i need my dads shop for all my mopeds

Zack Rineer /

godbless

Thats really cool of you. It'll come back to you and you know it. In like a year or two some guy is going to break down in your front yard and be like "ugh, my iron wont make it all the way to the next railroad over, is it ok if I abandon all these bikes you have always wanted on your lawn? the titles are taped to them. Ahhh, that lightened the load, well I'm going to back to board walk, I'll be passing go on the way, better shine my monocle, time is money and good day. Oh no, another double! I wish I hadn't already used my get out of jail free card!" At least thats what you deserve.

well thats cool dan

i gave my cousin my derbi variant cause he liked it so much and mkostly cause he owned it like 25 years ago and his wife made him get rid of it cause she said mopeds were dangerous

when i pulled up to hius house on it and he saw it he actually had tears coming down it still had his NRA stickers on it

well i gave it to him for christmas that year yeah i gave away my best moped but i was happy to see him happy

Nice!

You are the awesome old almost-uncle/dad guy. Congratulations!

That's so sweet.

Ahm, you made me act a girl. Thanks.

Thats awesome dan!

Why doesn't that happen to me?Dan That was a very cool thing you did man.Right on!

Vimy Ridgeway /

Best joke yet.

No Joke! I will have video of him taking possession of the bike later

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account