moped conversion kit

how hard would it be to install a moped conversion kit on a bike ?

Re: moped conversion kit

BryAn eurism /

not hard, just a few weeks in the hospital and $8000 in bills when the engine clamp slips down the seat tube, cocks sideways and tosses the chain while your brake cables snap in a busy intersection. And that's if the fuel tank doesn't leak right over the stator.

Your state may call it a motorcycle anyway. Never try to fark with mother nature, get a true moped

moped conversion kit

I am going to be getting mine today and hope fully will have it installed by supper I will post on the general forum with my results . I bought the so called 80cc needle bearing kit on ebay for around 200 including shipping and it will be put on a huffy cranbroke beach cruiser bike

BAH!

Edward Richardson /

Loads of fun,Replace the red intake gaskets with homemade grey paper gaskets, red ones dissolve in gas. Replace the motor mount bolts and the exhaust studs with Allen head bolts, they break less and are slower to vibrate out. It a good learning experience. The rear wheel has always been the achilles heel of these, the rubber disc and bolt through the spokes to hold the sprocket on.

« Go to Topic — end of thread