Anyone in WI have a lot of puch EXP?

I was wondering if anyone in southern WI northern IL has a lot of no how when it comes to the e50 engine. Basically, I want to rebuild mine, but have never done it before and want to pay someone to watch me/guide me and make sure I don't fuck it up. I would be willing to give cash or stuff, my place or yours. I have seen the wiki section on rebuilding the e50, and I think I could do it, but I think having someone there if I get in over my head would be a big help. If no one can do it, I will either have to just try and do it myself or pay someone else to do it or try and find a low mileage one. If any of these options can be fulfilled by you, let me know. As I said, I have a bunch of shit I would be willing to trade or give cash.

Re: Anyone in WI have a lot of puch EXP?

theres a whole wiki article on this with color photos step by step. Doesn't get any easier then that.

sadly i only have 3,400 EXP points which places me as a 2nd level Puch. My spell are weak, still. and my thac0 is awful. Sorry dude.

LOL. nice one.

get the hell out of madison and move to milwaukee.

or maybe not, the cranks might eat you alive.

I'll help!

I think I'm moped jesus!!

60 dollars an hour and warbux mopeds.

Like I said, I want to do it, just have someone watch me and be like, hey your fucking up. Thats all, not someone do it for me, just a kind of fail safe/babysitter. On the other hand, e50's on ebay are like 99 cents plus shipping, and if i do end up exploding the bike, thats just 75 dollars gone. Fuck it. I'll do it.

99 cents plus shipping? where?

Anyone in WI have a lot of puch EXP?

Bring that POS to my house this weekend and you can rebuild it with my tools, your parts, and my boot up your ass when you fuck up. Bring beer! Seriously the offer is open if you want.

« Go to Topic — end of thread