Can you identify the model of this moped please?

Im looking at a 1977 tomos blue in color that says a3sl on the forks it also says stev.ser 21502025 , stev.okv.150626

and the speedo says 40 mph with 1666 on the odometerone one side cover is missing i think so i dont know what the model is but its looks very nice but is in non-running condition due to no spark.Can someone identify this model for me? He is asking 100 cash with no title.I want to make sure im getting a deal.Thanks

Re: Can you identify the model of this moped pleas

its prolly a bullet. look at the photo for tomos.

yes it looks like that .is it a descent ped?worth a 100 bucks non running with LOTs of compression and nice paint? No title

i think it might be a puch maxi high torque model because of the okv.150626 number.

Can it be a puch and say Tomos on Tank?

do u have pics we could probably tell from the engine

Ive only seen it once but from memory it looks like thisexcept much better condition.I know I had to pedal it backwards to get compression ( I didnt know that).

http://www.mopedarmy.com/photos/brand/58/5075/

Does anyone own one of these that is a 77 how many models were there in 77 for tomos, and is a bullet and a sport the same thing?

Its a Tomos Bullet obviously. Is it just me or is like the 3rd question in a week asking to identify a Tomos Bullet? If its from the 70s or early 80s and says Tomos on it, its probably a Bullet. They're good solid peds but you can't really upgrade them much other than slapping a biturbo and upjet on there.

« Go to Topic — end of thread