trac compatible?

If there are any trac owners out there, you know how hard it is to find parts for them. i was womdering if there are any parts from other brands that i can swap out. (i know i can stick a high compression puch head on mine but anything else?)

trac compatible?

Well im not sure which motor you have, i have the dailem on mine and it has a seat and tank from a batavus on it, and throttle from a tomos. It is currently waiting on a new front sprocket which i cannot find anywhere.

Re: trac compatible?

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

what engine do you have?

he has the m56

Lots of Batavus parts interchange.

There is a moped shop in coldwater, ohio that has tons of NOS trac stuff.

How can I contact this store, do they have a website?

I'd put a dellorto carb on it, that wil lbe the biggest difference for cheapest. Might have to fabricate an intake. I havent had a ped I couldnt put a dellorto on yet.

I neeeeeed a piston and rings for mine. Srsly, what's the name and number of that shop!?

I did a google search. I have no idea if this is the place, but prolly: Nick's Moped Shop Sales & Service Inc in Coldwater, Ohio (oh)

Name: Nick's Moped Shop Sales & Service Inc

Street: 511 East North Street

Coldwater, oh 45828-1347

Phone: (419) 678-8715

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

wait..you have a m56 and youre able to swap a puch head?

well, from what im told and the diagrams i have seen it is a m56 engine. im not a hundred percent though, i have a 1985 trac escot two speed automatic. i was told i can stick a high compression puch head on it by some guys at the kzoo rally and they really seemed to know what they were talking about.

oh and mine is a daelim

yup nick's moped shop is it

Maitland Of the Loin /

daelim intake will fit a 15/16mm dellorto right away.

will also most likely take polini reeds/boysen reeds/etc (same bolt patterns)

« Go to Topic — end of thread