romeo thunderhawk.

Has anyone seen the Romeo Thunderhawk frame up close or even with it decked out and done?

I saw the frame yesterday on 1977mopeds and it looks real sick but i would like to see one totally done to know what the frame/moped is capable of looking like when done....

Re: romeo thunderhawk.

I've been wondering about this myself, unfortunately I cannot get any information on it, other than Tomos forks, swing arm, wheels, and engine fit it. No information available on gas tank, seat, or length/source for rear shocks. Information on a gas tank that will bolt on to it is especially important. Obviously, it is a project, and would require some fabrication, but it isn't like you have access to a huge pile of gas tanks, and can sort through them until you find one that fits. My understanding is that it also does not come with a VIN, so it would have to be inspected and registered as a custom built bike. Peace. Jerry.

I agree, but if you look at the post b4 ur's you can get a general idea, right...well, i'd go custom one more and bring the frame under the tank down 4 to 6 inches and manufacture my own tank and the goose neck would be different though I like the cafe bars........I didnt really look at the rear and the swing arm yet but I like the general layout of the frame itself.....It allows for quite alot of engine, and therefore you gets alot of room ofr performance.

its a dope frame

this is the frame as they show it on 1977mopeds........

1212440712_romeo_thunderhawk_frame.gif

alas romeo thunderhawk #000001 was stolen in SF they cut the massive lock, with the jaws of life or something.

defiantly a premium ped but ur guaranteed to be the only kid on the block with one.

just register it as a tomos 0000000 whatever u want. no need to get all west coast choppers custom with the registration stuff its moped.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

It looks like you could put ridiculously large rims on there...

John Joedicke /

Needs a little more rake in the front.

Dude, you're from Elkhart?

Yeppers.....I live like five mintues from Callahans.

Dude, I work at Callahans.

Weird.

that bike is so light it accelerates really fast I had the pleasure of putting a bunch of miles on that bike I also took those pictures. everyone should own one!

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

_Romeo is a Seattle based after market frame company. It debuted with the award winning Romeo Thunderhawk Tomos frame. Each riding season they will be releasing a new moped frame._

Where's this year's model? I want one that uses Puch stuff.

I'm pretty sure they're still finalizing the mass-production of it all right now.

Hopefully they'll be widely available by this summer-ish :D

(the thunderhawk anyway)

toe fur threadkiller /

dude, you live in indiana.

have pedals and an engine that looks 50cc and you're golden. no tags, no plates, no insurance no license, nothin'.

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

i would imagine it would cost a ton to get a project like that up and running.

Bruce Edwards /

Look really close at the engine mount on the ProStreetmate. Look familiar? That's right, it's the first one mass produced for the Romeo Thunderhawk. Thanks again Jeb!!

1212463765_mvc328f.jpg
« Go to Topic — end of thread