wifes collectors moped

Just wanted to share this with you. My wife won a 1986 Puch Maxi Sport LS 2 speed at an auction held at Tupperware ,back in 1986. This bike only has 12 miles on it, it's brand new still! It sits there with my 66 R69S Beemer,77 Honda CB750 and a 73 Yamaha 100 LT3. (along with our vintage bicycles.)

I think this may be the only Brand New Puch Maxi from 86 with such low miles! Thought i would share!

Re: wifes collectors moped

You should share some pictures.

Larry Picarello /

Pics please!

wow awesome! GREAT motor, awesome seat, frame and wheels. what a score man!

wow i didnt think anything good ever came out of a tupperware meeting

they should have prizes like that now no they just have a bunch of useless shit

i demand pics! lol sexy score dude the closest to that i have is 2 puchs that where bought by the orgianl owner in 77 and each only has 1000 miles on. the guy i bought it from claims to have puch saddel bags to go with it but i have yet to see them. but nice score

77 CB750

What's up with the 750? Is it a CB750F SS? I just built and sold the one attached. Are you looking to sell it? I'm in FL next month with a truck!

1212430801_cb750fe.jpg

Re: 77 CB750

Dude, you were the one with that CB cafe racer? I was drooling over that for so long! Exactly what I wanted, but unfortunately I bought my C70 and would've had to sell first before buying...:sigh: another opportunity come and gone...

This is a CB750K. Bought it 6months ago for 250 bucks..running condition,but get this,the previous owner was riding it without the front brake working,it locked up in my garage..lol! Rebuild time!

Yea, I rebuilt this after laying it down a couple years ago. Bored and stroked - it was sick, absolutely sick. 148MPH is as far as I dared and I still had a handful left. That engine is what put Honda on the race circuit map. SOHC. They completely fucked it up in 78 when they came out with the DOHC. The same 78 bike couldn't touch the 77's.

:weep: Now I really feel bad...

Cool input Simonsez,not sure what i'm up to with this bike,like all thangs with wheels,they have a place in my soul! Even the ugliest finds a place in my garage,that's where previous owners neglect gets tossed to the side,time for improvement! Some of my best deals were found by peoples misuse and careless attitudes.

hey there,no need to be bummed,what i've found is the deals are out there,time and place has a lot to do with it. Sometimes when you least expect it,the bike is right there,unwanted by the previous owner,waiting for you for practically nothing. Don't give up!

« Go to Topic — end of thread