Ride to the Blood Drive 6

I was wondering if anyone was travelling through Montana AT ALL to Seattle for this, and if so, is there anywhere I could meet up with you, toss my moped in, and catch a ride?

Oh please!

---_DeeZy_

Re: Ride to the Blood Drive 6

I'll say MAYBE but I can't promise anything. When is that, again? August?

I think it's the 8th of August, but I'd wanna be there by then.

I actually ride my ped to the plasma bank every week. it's not so altruistic though, they pay me for my blood.

Someone please give this man a ride!!!!

Blood Dive 666 FTW!

srsly

Yeah! I want to see Deezy and Scooby get in a naked-off. Well, actually I'd more like it to happen and just hear about it third-party.

and of course.....

dude whoever shows up at a rally with dz is cool. Unless he's naked. Which, depeding on what time you show up, may or may not be cool .....

If it's a gal with me, then no matter when it is, it's cool.... no m,atter how naked we showed up! C'mon Andrew, smarten up boy!!

Naked is a pleasent thing.

---_DeeZy_

I'll entertain if I have to!

Re: I'll entertain if I have to!

Fur gawd sakes Deez, your sac is showing.

I saw penis!!

deez, you gotta make it out man.

No you did not. I made sure none of that got on here! hahahaa

holy shit. i need to meet this man. and to think were both in montana, how lucky. sign me up on the ride list too. seattle or bust august '08.

Hmmm, looking again... you could be right.... what were ya doin' lookin' that close? hahaa

Quatto how do you get payed to donate blood...the red cross no longer pays doners.

One word...Vampires

Kuro Neko Neko

Probably not a travel method for everyone but I bet if someone hitchhiked with a small bike, cycle buffs in pickups would pick you up. I will definately try this if I break down way out somewhere

I'm considering many things. This is just one of them; asking for a ride from someone who may be passing through. If I put another $200 into my bike, I'd just plain ride it over.

Someone from a mid west gang will undoubtedly pick you up. It's a whole two months from now. Mosquitos really want you out here

ttly srsly

I have seen the future and it is BD666

SOMEONE BRING THE DEEZY

BringDeezy666?

amtrak

you could raise the funds and bring him in via amtrak for $181 w/o the allstate. you would then have the coolest rally of 2008 with the DeeZy.

Re: amtrak

i'd pitch in.

im also trying to get a hobbit ready for loanin. the grande might be available too.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Not a bad idea, but he wouldn't have his signature Allstate. Blood Drive should get the Full Deezy.

babump

« Go to Topic — end of thread