Detroit Ride next week

So now that all you lucky riders got to go to Kzoo and get your rocks off while I was stuck here in Detroit, I want to get together around here. Any interest? let's set this up for next week.

C

Re: Detroit Ride next week

Bump for Detroit

I'm up for next week, or maybe this Sunday if I have my helmet back by then.

I live about an hour north and I've been working on a hive of my own, Port huron is in the house. E-mail me wth specifics

get ahold of the guns from ann arbor, they might be down, too.

How would one get a hold of a chapter? I'm new to this all but want to dive in head first.

Chris Slamminson #116 /

We did a Detroit ride for Red October 4 and on May 5 2007. There's been talk about doing one again, it's just hard to organize it on a time that isn't when a rally is since all my time off is taken up for rallies.

Hey if you cats want to come up to port huron I've go some great routes with low traffic, great views and bars, all of the bars

dont get stabbed!

contact mike r of the guns. he's from there.

I'll roll wherever if I can throw my moped into someone's van...local works better for me cause I only have a little VW. Were talkin about Ferndale ride on sunday and end up at the WAB cause they have $2 pints on sundays.

What do you guys think?

I have to work out the logistics but I can count on about two other pedders and myself, we just need to nail down a location

Curtis-I live in Ferndale and I'm down to ride any time. There's a small group of us that rode regularly last summer, and we're trying to make it happen again. Get in touch and let's make this happen.

Nate, I'll shoot you an email later today and we can figure things out. You know Gabe? he's up in Ferndale too and he's the one who recommended the WAB Ride. Maybe you and him can work something out as far as route goes cause I just moved to MI a few months ago.

I'm up on 11 mile and Coolidge so a quick trip down the street would be no problem. Getting super stoked...let's do this!

C

Yeah, Gabe and I ride together at least once a week. Looking forward to mashing peds.

Chris Slamminson #116 /

Snobs

"Snobs on the internetz":http://www.myspace.com/detroitsnobs

OMG i'm gonna be a snobs scout!

Yeah man, throw your ride in that Honda Fit and get out here.

Hey even if it's just me I will be there hor far is ferndale from port huron, I'll talk to some cats tonight but you can count on at least me

I just mapquested ferndal it looks to be about an hour away, so yeah I'm in, hey what do you ride?

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

you live in P-town? no shit, grew up there. crazy small world huh./ I never knew anyone in Port Huron to have a moped.

Magnum or Ciao. Depends on the day.

Bring the magnum.

C

That was my plan. But make no mistake: the Ciao rips hard.

I ride all sorts of bikes, but I'll probably bring the Motobecane.

I only have one bike it's a maxi and it's bad to the bone

if i was yall, id ride belle island

I've go one comin' with perhaps two I'll know more later, (and a bombadier eagle 2 which rips bone stock)

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

was that the Eagle 2 that was for sale in Marysville not too long ago? I was going to be in town this weekend and take a look at it.