Help me decide on a paint scheme for my magnum

Should i just do a silver with new decals, or something more unique? Help me get some ideas guys.

Re: Help me decide on a paint scheme for my magnum

More unique!

Even a plane color those decals looks good, But dont do something soo generic. =]

Good luck, Make sure you do plenty of prep work.

Sand sand sand, Prime, paint and clearcoat.

DO IT!

1212355272_steve_magnum.jpg

as long as it is not two high key complimentary colors it usually looks fine. (for example bright green and red usually look really jaring, as do orange and blue, yellow and purple) a lot of times a high key color will work if used next to a highly muted color. -the dull color counters the bright color optically and is naturally more pleasing to look at. but really it depends on what you want.

i good and free thing to do is go to a paint store and look at color swatches. they are free!

i might do black or beige. anybody get pics of cool custom paint jobs?

In my opinion, if you want to go custom, a gloss black magnum with metallic lime green mags would look sweet.

Again, just my opinion, but I WOULD'NT repaint it silver. All Puch Magnum II's and most Puch Magnum MK II's came silver from the factory, so this means silver is still the most common color for magnums. Go for something different!

a gloss black magnum with metallic lime green mags would look sweet.

pareetty close.

^ flat black/GID rims

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

harolds is black and green. Pretty sweet.

im debating between silver, gloss black with a shitload of chrome, or green.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account