KC sunday ride

Hey everyone with our rally coming up we need to fix up a few bikes. So when most of you guys roll out of bed come over. I guess that would be around 2:00ish. We will ride around 6:00. I am making dinner so kick some cash down.

First on the block are Brett, Della, Melissa, and Katie's bike. If you are in the surrounding area and needs some help come on over.

Re: KC sunday ride

Edward Richardson /

Hey does anyone have some Arreche jets? I'd like to dial mine in tomorrow.

Awwww man. I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it by 6, at least not this week. You guys go riding every Sunday though, right? I bet I could come next week, 'specially if I ask off a bit early.

Edward Richardson /

Linda just call Chuck, you know what 6:00 can mean sometimes.

it might be a little later....some how I have to work for 2 hrs at the Blanc's tonight. what time can you come out?

Linda,

6pm in breakfast mafia terms is actually around 8-9pm central time. I think we operate on west coast time. You'll have plenty of time to get there.

Well, I got off early because someone came in early, so I'm home now and I'll be there. Am I supposed to come later now, or should I come now?

cool beans Linda!!

Edward Richardson /

I leaving now via Garnett, so see yous in bout 1 hour 15 min.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account