Re: planing a trip to Frisco,TX on moped

ken /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I just read the profile , 14 Wow , are you nuts ? You WILL get hurt bigtime . They don't even ride motorcycles around here that much - waaaay too busy streets ( Dallas is bad but doable) . the speed limit is normally 45-70 passing by the residential areas 30-35 inside the neighborhood. Don't want to burst your bubble but.... Hmmm....straight down maybe 75 to 380 is the direct way .I work as a field service engineer I cover/drive all over northern Tx to Dallas ,Oklahoma , piece of Kansas and a piece of Arkansas. I imagine if you GPS your way around the country roads it's possible but it would take you weeks . Then the 102 degree heat will blister your paint and dry out your tires this time of year. It's common to replace all rubber under the hood on a routine basis here . It gets that hot .My wife's plastic flower pots melted to the concrete driveway last year . Like they already said ,rethink it through carefully , but if you do it let me know ahead of time if ya need a hand . Cheers

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account