Re: planing a trip to Frisco,TX on moped

ken /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hey I live in Little Elm Tx (border of Frisco) . I can cross the street and Im in Frisco. I can vouch for the moped unfriendly state thing kinda sorta . It's not that the people are unfriendly it's just that they won't hear you or see you to help you up after they hit you with their SUV or Pickups. No Kidding . They drive too dang fast and excersize absolutely zero common sense and there aren't any shoulders on the roads , just a 6 foot ditch for the drains on both side . Weird, cop pulls someone over HA, Try Middle of the road - stops traffic in that direction till he's done writing the ticket , no kidding , I couldn't believe it . I keep all my riding with the neighbors and such along the side or farm roads - lots of those. But trying to travel through my area - good luck . Down south Austin , is pretty friendly , Maybe Houston , But I pack an automatic when I'm down there and wouldn't advise being on a ped by yourself.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.