ot: Fred Phelps

IF you know who he is raise your hand!

ot: Fred Phelps

Living in Kansas, of course I know who he is!

Re: ot: Fred Phelps

His "Church" consists af a handful of his relatives, he's a hateful loonie, and needs a damn good slapping around.

I agree

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

:raises hand:

Okay...now what?

Then are you a laywer for his law firm

Edward Richardson /

Troll

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Fuck that guy. Hard. In the ass. With a baseball bat. And no lube.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Sweet, I'm a devil's advocate.

:: raises hand ::

I'm definitely ashamed to be from the same state as him, but there are times when there is an advantage. When someone starts bitching about the bad things in their state, I can just say, "Yeah, well, we've got Fred Phelps." That trumps pretty much everything else.

I am a member of the Patriot Guard Riders. The main reason this fine organization was formed was to help deal with this idiot if he showed up at a funeral for one of our troops. I'm surprised someone hasn't killed him yet. Peace. Jerry.

Leon Swarmer /

I've been in meeting with the guy. I hate it when the press calls him a pastor and not the disbarred lawyer.

Just an overgrown schoolyard bully who will say anything to irritate people and attract attention.

When he's not spewing profanilty he does have a wonderful singing voice.

Leon

kim jensen /

Good for you Jerry! him and all the rest!

kbj

Freud would say hes gay. He makes bank doing what he does though.

It's embarrassing to be the same species as him.

I don't think he really cares about gays. I think he just wants attention. Why else would you show up at military funerals with "god hates america" signs, or an amish funeral with "The dead girls were sluts" signs?

No, he's just some attention craving lunatic. Unfortunately the media has found out about him and so he's learned that his rhetoric will GET him attention. So he'll never stop now.

--Scott

Trolls exist in real life.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account