Simon: MOped Documentary

InfectedBootSector /

Simon:

Will the documentary be released to the public on the site? If not, I think you should get the rights to it and have a DVD version pressed and published to sell as a fundraiser!

Being a Mass Communications student, I love film, especially art films and Docs and would love to add this to my collection!

Re: Simon: MOped Documentary

Ya I work at my local Public Access Station in amherst, It would be cool to air it, it would get a pretty big audience.

--Jair

david f martin /

I'd like to have a copy of it, too...

david

mikeconsig /

I'm sure just about every1 in the moped army would want a copy.

count me in :>)................paul

I'm not sure how it will be released yet. There will probably be a trailer available on the website, but not the full movie. This will be a feature length (just barely) film. I'll let those involved know about the interest in it, so they can plan accordingly.

I'm glad you're so interested - I'll be sure to update the site as I find out more.

The person to contact with questions about the film is <a href="mailto:john@mopedarmy.com">John Wagner</a>.

simon

I would like a copy, yeah.

Reeperette /

I figure most of us would, and would be willing to pay for it, on VHS or DVD, VHS being more likely due to the complication and expense of producing a DVD.

Anyhow, dude, sell us copies and put the proceeds into running the site, and everyone will be happy.

-R

Re: I would like a copy, yeah.

Actually, if there are copies being sold, the money will be going towards the people who made it. There were three people on the production/film team, and only one of them was a Moped Army member.

simon

InfectedBootSector /

That kinda stinks. Not because they get the money, but a cut should be given to the Army.

Tell ya what. If they sell copies. I'll buy one, and match the price with a donation to the site as well!

Sounds good to me. I'll keep everyone updated on how it will be released.

simon

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account