God hates fags

Is that picture on the front of the site mocking fred phelps cause that's what it looks like I'm just trying to figure it out.

Jesse

Re: God hates fags

Looks like it to me! I did a double take when it was first put up!

I'm from topeka, Ks home of fred phelps. So I'm sure of it I just want to hear it from you guy's.

Anyone else have an explanation!

how much more of an explanation do you need? it's for the cincinnati rally. and its a parody of the westboro baptist church's rally signs.

bring your scooter up to cincinnati for bomb prom this year and you'll no longer need explanation!

how come every time there is a new posting on the main page someones gotta whine about it?

cant you see thats parody?

everybody LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS

Its a moped site, your not supposed to take everything so damn serious.

Christ everyone of us that rides a moped knows what its like to have "homp" and "your a gay ass" shouted at them, its part of riding.

Christ everyone of us that rides a moped knows what its like to have "homp" and "your a gay ass" shouted at them, its part of riding.

LOL Thats the best part of it!!

I'm just saying Fred phelps is from Topeka, Ks and that is where I'm from I hate this guy I'm just trying to find out do they picket you guy's or what?

im not from there, i just saw the picture and immediately assumed it was a parody, humor, thats all.

I dont know who he is.

do they picket us?

you guys have a really hard time with jokes dont you.

He is this crazy guy that runs a church in topeka, Ks He has signs that say god hates fags and all sorts of stuff he pickets gays he has been doing this for years. FRED PHELPS is the guy I just wanna make sure people realize what kind of parody this is.

And I know this is a joke I just wanna know why it is so funny

i'm sure you won't get this joke, either.

"here is how a joke works":http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

if you need any further clarification, or help repairing or tuning your own jokes, feel free to email me.

god makes rivers, god makes livers, god made you, but everyone makes mistakes.

I have no idea who he is either but someones orientation should not be a reason to hate them, God made them the same as he did us, try and be nice(oh and I'am straight) I have known several peeps who do not share my preference, to each thier own says me! DEAL! Best of luck as always!

heres the reception his group of inbred assholes recieved when they came to my town to protest at a local boys funeral that died in iraq....

You too can enjoy humor more

here is a a dissection of a joke.

Hate corodes the vessal that contains it, I have love for everyone unless they fuck with me, everyone else should as well just my 2 cents worth. Hate will eat you just like water will eat a Puch or a motobecane fuel tank! Be nice what comes around will come around! (and usualy in the form of a cage driving soccer mom) Be cool to everyone, you never know when someone you have met will be interiewing you or stopping to help you!

Fred Phelps thinks that God hates fags, right? He's got all kinds of little add-ons to that theory, but basically his whole life's work boils down to fag hatred. So if they make signs that say, "God hates mopeds," they are mocking his message.

Pretend you're Fred Phelps. You see that sign. How does that make you feel? THOSE PEOPLE ARE MOCKING ME! THEY SHOULD NOT BE MOCKING MY MESSAGE! I AM TRYING TO SAVE THEM FROM THE WRATH OF GOD BY SPREADING MY MESSAGE!

See, that's what Fred Phelps would probably think because he's a complete idiot. Mocking idiots is funny. Do you get it now?

If I have completely misinterpreted this joke, someone please correct my egregious error. This is just how I interpreted it.

The only thing you should dissect and interpret from the post on the main page is this:

COME TO BOMB PROM CINCINNATI OH JUNE 13-15

God made us all but pirates included, ride mopeds hate not! bet of luck to everyone!

I feel like if god made everyone and everything, he must have made me want to fuck people up that think they are cool. I was talking to the kid that lives next door to my mom, he has seen me come and go on my bikes for a while now. Apparently at the local high school word is going around that if you see guys riding "mopeds with peddles" give them space and don't fuck with them. I was sooooo proud when he told me that.

Fags hate God

-limp wrist

This thread is funny for existing.

I think it's pretty obvious, if you know about the "god hates fags" thing, that that is indeed a parody. Especially since one of the signs is "God hates mopeds".

And I'm pretty sure not everybody has heard of this character, so it's not their fault the media hasn't fed mr. Phelps' ego by making him even more famous.

And no, I also doubt that phelps would picket a moped ride, if nothing else because protesters on foot can't follow a moped rally at 30 MPH.

Bikers picket fred phelps, though.

--Scott

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

i heard that tbs hates fags, that's why i'm boycotting the rally... some of my best friends are fags....

***Kim Jong Uno*** /

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

kim jensen /

Couldn't have said it better! Here in MN we passed a law making assholes like them have to be a certain distance away from military funerals.

The sad part is, like Larry Craig and the head of the Evangelical Church, they are so homophobic because they are gay themselves!

kbj

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account